Home

HC10 WISH LIST.

This is a discussion on HC10 WISH LIST. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #9
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: HC10 WISH LIST.

I'd just like them to try to add the things that they wanted to get to in this version but were unable to do.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

And to add to that I would like them to spend time on fixing problems that they have seen happen in this game. And it wont be hard to find some problems being posted on this board. Still to say though I cant wait to get the game.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablueduck
HC10 for PC
Player-for-Player trades (within reason)
What kind of trades are implemented in HC if it's not player for player ? And as far as length of years on players' contracts, how is that dictated? The player says the amt of years they want and you just haggle the price only?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 05:03 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
Josh you and the team have been great. Everything i read about the game is all positive. If it turns out that way with little bumps in the road i hope you guys can concentrate on adding these things for HC10.

1. Online Leagues, Online Leagues..this is a must.
2. Watching games when playing online just like offline.
3. Allowing us to give lenght of years on contracts.
4. PC Utilities, just like 2k5. This will help with online leagues.
5. Better Graphics and better smoother players motions. I hate when players run & move like robots.

These are my 5 suggestion. Please don't give us gimmicks like Madden or NCAA does with their game.

Thanks for making my game experience in football much better.
VERY good list.

I would only add two items:

- Possibility of a fantasy draft (round robin / snake) in the beginning of an online league to guarantee that the teams are more evenly matched.

- PAL release. This is a no brainer. NFL is hugely popular and widely followed outside of the USA. Releasing a PAL version now would guarantee another version as Europeans especially are sim fans (Football Manager series etc etc). Huge amounts of sales are lost by ignoring the rest of the world.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
What kind of trades are implemented in HC if it's not player for player ? And as far as length of years on players' contracts, how is that dictated? The player says the amt of years they want and you just haggle the price only?
As far as I have heard, you can really only trade players for current/future picks. Or multiple players for current/future picks. Someone who had the game early on this forum was trying to shop Asante Samuels, but he said the only thing the CPU ever offered him was a 3rd round pick.

As for as contract length goes, you get to pick from several different "packages" each has a price, the contract length, and some have contract incentives, but you cannot directly control how much time you want on a given contract, you are at the mercy of the packages.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:04 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablueduck
As far as I have heard, you can really only trade players for current/future picks. Or multiple players for current/future picks. Someone who had the game early on this forum was trying to shop Asante Samuels, but he said the only thing the CPU ever offered him was a 3rd round pick.

As for as contract length goes, you get to pick from several different "packages" each has a price, the contract length, and some have contract incentives, but you cannot directly control how much time you want on a given contract, you are at the mercy of the packages.

Can someone confirm this for sure? Not saying I don't believe you, but that might seriously make me reconsider getting CE...I can live with the packages thing for contracts though
Old 08-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm pretty sure you can trade player for player, but it's rare, just like the NFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #16
Rookie

Ya you can do player for player but its really hard to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »