Home

HC10 WISH LIST.

This is a discussion on HC10 WISH LIST. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: HC10 WISH LIST.

You cant set Contract Lengths?
Old 08-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24
realistic sim stats
I think this is a very high priority, but I am pretty optimistic this will be in this release. I have heard the producers touch on this topic repeatedly and have seemed to make this a priority.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Programmer

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
Can someone confirm this for sure? Not saying I don't believe you, but that might seriously make me reconsider getting CE...I can live with the packages thing for contracts though
Player-to-player trades are in the game. It's just very rare that two teams will have players that they are both willing to lose, fill each others needs, *and* are perceived as equivalent in value. This is the same reason its rare to see player-to-player trades in real life.

As an example, I tried to see what I could get for Jason Taylor (as Miami), and various teams offered to trade Bernard Pollard, Ryan Tucker, Ken Dorsey, Marlon McCree, Dexter Jackson, and Willie Colon. All of these offers came with picks included.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bekins
Player-to-player trades are in the game. It's just very rare that two teams will have players that they are both willing to lose, fill each others needs, *and* are perceived as equivalent in value. This is the same reason its rare to see player-to-player trades in real life.

As an example, I tried to see what I could get for Jason Taylor (as Miami), and various teams offered to trade Bernard Pollard, Ryan Tucker, Ken Dorsey, Marlon McCree, Dexter Jackson, and Willie Colon. All of these offers came with picks included.
Ok, thanks for the clarification, that seems realistic...I took it as there were basically no player/player trades going on
Old 08-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #21
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

I second the practice squad and the ability to import NCAA draft classes BTW - I can't wait to play this tomorrow...I am more excited about this game than I am for Madden at this point lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #22
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlaxin013
how about we make sure they are even going to make it guys theres no guantee that there will be a game next year
In Justlaxin'x spirit my wish list is for a HC 2010.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »