Home

Newbie Question

This is a discussion on Newbie Question within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Newbie Question

I've never seen a Head Coah game in person, but I'm debating getting CE since it has HC since I love doing things like drafting, scouting, etc in Madden 08. My question is...for the actual games, do you have to Supersim them? Sim them normally? Can you watch the computer play the game? Can you actually step in and play a game yourself? Basically, what are the options for what you can do on a game by game basis, if that makes any sense. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 01:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Newbie Question

You can do all the ways you said except play the game. You can super sim it, just sim it, and you can watch the computer play and have the computer call the plays i think. But the main thing that everyone does and what's encouraged is to actually be the head coach and call the plays and have them run it
Old 08-11-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
You can do all the ways you said except play the game. You can super sim it, just sim it, and you can watch the computer play and have the computer call the plays i think. But the main thing that everyone does and what's encouraged is to actually be the head coach and call the plays and have them run it
So you mean watch the computer play it in real time, just like watching a real football game? Because it seems like it'd be boring if it was just super simmed and text was scrolled all day
Old 08-11-2008, 02:49 AM   #4
Rookie

RiversIsMyHero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
So you mean watch the computer play it in real time, just like watching a real football game? Because it seems like it'd be boring if it was just super simmed and text was scrolled all day
Ya you watch them in real time run the plays and stuff. You can choose to Supersim also though(text based, faster). However online I think it's only supersim. No live action
Old 08-11-2008, 03:29 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversIsMyHero
Ya you watch them in real time run the plays and stuff. You can choose to Supersim also though(text based, faster). However online I think it's only supersim. No live action
No worries, I'm playing HC exclusively offline if/when I get it...thanks for the info guys
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »