Home

Teams performing miracles?

This is a discussion on Teams performing miracles? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Teams performing miracles?

I might have mixed feelings about the game now because I was up over 20 points in 1 game and then lost by a TD, and then the next game I played I was up 35-14 by the start of the 4th quarter, and the team came back with 2 punts both were returned for a TD, an onside kick which was recovered by them, and then 4 passes in a ROW completed and TD, and they won with the 2 pt conversion 36-35?????

You have got to be friggin kidding?! My record is now 1-4 and I barely won my first game. I swear it took everything I had not to throw my 360 controller through my wall.

Josh or someone...it almost feels like the game cheats to win. Please tell me no one else is having this same kind of issue where the CPU AI finds ways to win on you.

Frustrated as hell right now.

Last edited by joejccva; 08-13-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Teams performing miracles?

I would want to hear what team you are, what teams you have played, are you playing a made coach, did you change play books, ect. These would all, especially if all stacked together would create ISSUES with winning.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HechticSooner
I would want to hear what team you are, what teams you have played, are you playing a made coach, did you change play books, ect. These would all, especially if all stacked together would create ISSUES with winning.
I'm the redskins, played the Giants whom I beat, and then I lost to Saints, Cards, and Cowboys. I played the Cowboys at home where they came back to beat me with those miracle plays.

I can understand playing Dallas at home since it's a rivalry game, but i mean come on. 2 punts that were both returned for TD's, an onside kick recovered, 4 straight completed passes and the 4th was a TD, then a successful 2 point converion all in 1 quarter?

I made my own coach, i did change playbooks. Still...how could the CPU play like crap the whole game, and then be GODLIKE in the 4th qtr??
Old 08-13-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah, I know teams come back, but that does sound a little fishy. I hope that doesn't happen to me when I use the Skins
Old 08-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva
I'm the redskins
There's your problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 02:18 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by casvdry
There's your problem.
Umm..ok whatever you say. If thats how your going to try to help or answer what could be the issue, then you might as well just not post. This is a legimate problem.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva
Umm..ok whatever you say. If thats how your going to try to help or answer what could be the issue, then you might as well just not post. This is a legimate problem.
Settle down Settle down..

<--Cowboys Fan
Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 AM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I haven't had that issue. I actually made a 14 point comeback against the titans using the raiders. So the cpu is definitely beatable. You just have to call a good game and mix it up too. If you use the same plays over and over it will probably come back to haunt you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »