Home

Bugs/Glitches

This is a discussion on Bugs/Glitches within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #25
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Bugs/Glitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
Ok I was tired last night when I posted and it didn't make any sense.

Here's something I can't get to work.

I want to sit out players in pre-season. So when I get the healthy status action in my clipboard, I select a player and choose "Leave him out". On screen, it puts him as active. Yet he still is in practice and he still gets into games.

Does this feature work, or am I doing it wrong?
it works, after every practice it goes back to default...basically he sits out until that practice is over then he is back to active...

it had me wondering aswhile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm having an issue tendering RFAs. Twice now, I have attempted to tender WR Rasheid Davis. I assigned a level 2 tender offer to him. That is the last I saw of Mr. Davis. I never got a notification that another team signed him, never had the opportunity to sign him, and can't find him on my roster.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
it works, after every practice it goes back to default...basically he sits out until that practice is over then he is back to active...

it had me wondering aswhile
Thanks for this!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #28
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Here's one.

While doing the draft; If you try to trade up with a team and do not get a deal done, the team will ALWAYS trade that pick away to someone else. Most of the time I find that the team is very unwilling to let me trade up unless I offer a lot, so I find it unlikely that they should always be willing to trade with someone else.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #29
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Here's one.

While doing the draft; If you try to trade up with a team and do not get a deal done, the team will ALWAYS trade that pick away to someone else. Most of the time I find that the team is very unwilling to let me trade up unless I offer a lot, so I find it unlikely that they should always be willing to trade with someone else.
Well I think the team is taking bids from other teams along with you, meaning you have to beat out competing offers. The packages shown are all the offers they are saying they'd be willing to accept, meaning that if another team offered a higher choice than you, then the CPU would obviously not take it (I think it would be nice if you could get isight as to what offer your competing with though). That would explain some of the requests, and to be honest they never seemed too outlandish to me (there's actually a points formula teams use for this and it seems like HC goes somewhere along those lines). As for the team ALWAYS trading the pick away, I'd agree that's off...there has to be times when they just can't get the deal done, but that's more of a minor "realism" issue than a bug I would think.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #30
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Here's one.

We've confirmed this bug. If we get to make a patch, it will be on the list of fixes.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #31
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bekins
We've confirmed this bug. If we get to make a patch, it will be on the list of fixes.
lol...I guess it was all a bug, shows what I know Cool that you guys are addressing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bekins
If we get to make a patch

Ehhhh??? IF??? How about WHEN?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »