Home

Ways to "Leave" Your Current Team?

This is a discussion on Ways to "Leave" Your Current Team? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Ways to "Leave" Your Current Team?

Hey in the Strat Guide there is a line that reads something like this:

'...there is a point in the off season where you can be fired, retire or leave the team and find another HC job..."

That got me to wondering, can other teams try to hire you away if you are successful or are you locked on a 15 year contract where no other owner can contact you?

Oh they can fire you and you can leave but if you do, do you just pick what team you want then?

Just wondering...I like to get a job with my favorite team when I've 'earned' it...but if there isn't any AI owner movement, then I will just start with my team.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Ways to "Leave" Your Current Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish
Hey in the Strat Guide there is a line that reads something like this:

'...there is a point in the off season where you can be fired, retire or leave the team and find another HC job..."

That got me to wondering, can other teams try to hire you away if you are successful or are you locked on a 15 year contract where no other owner can contact you?

Oh they can fire you and you can leave but if you do, do you just pick what team you want then?

Just wondering...I like to get a job with my favorite team when I've 'earned' it...but if there isn't any AI owner movement, then I will just start with my team.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
K
I think you can choose to walk when you go through your coach evaluation at the end of each season...not sure if the offers are based on anything in particular like skill or success though.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ways to "Leave" Your Current Team?

Thanks! If you can be 'recruited' or hired away from your current team, that would be great otherwise I will just stick with my dream job.

Again, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »