Home

Favorite Adam Schefter/Todd McShay Draft Commentary Lines

This is a discussion on Favorite Adam Schefter/Todd McShay Draft Commentary Lines within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 18
Favorite Adam Schefter/Todd McShay Draft Commentary Lines

Has anybody gotten far enough into their careers to hear some of the NFL draft commentary?

Just want to make sure nobody has the volume turned down on draft day and during all of the scouting result events. Schefter and McShay tell some really cool stories about the draft prospects for each and every year of your career.

In fact, we actually supported commentary for not just 15 years, but actually 60 years of unique commentary.

And like Josh has mentioned before, there are some nice little gems in there we think you guys will find cool.

Love to hear about everyone's favorite lines from the Draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Favorite Adam Schefter/Todd McShay Draft Commentary Lines

Haven't gotten to a draft yet. But Schefter gave me a nice rundown of impact NCAA players with a college season update. It was interesting.

Hope I get a draft class with a good DT because I just noticed I have the injury bug and lost my DT2. Lost my 2nd string RT too but thats not as big of an impact. Donny, whos a good DT I should look out for? How many of the Future 50 are DT?
Old 08-14-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I enjoyed the updates about the college season. Hering Schefter rave about LSU every week was nice
Old 08-14-2008, 04:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

My fav was by far the commentary on Tom Zbikowski and how you mentioned that he was a boxer because my friends dad is his boxing coach so I thought it was cool.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

OVR: 7

Ok, so I just got to my first fake player draft and Schefter popped up with commentary about about a player that I thought was great. A WR got drafted 31st overall and he starts talking about how fast this guy is and how, while he was at the combine and talking to the media, some other guy just ran a 4.28 fourty so the media was asking him questions about it so, instead of talking, he proceeded to "take off his jewelry and sandals and ran a 4.19 fourty barefoot", lol.

NFL:
Jacksonville Jaguars
MLB:
St. Louis Cardinals
NBA:
Orlando Magic
NCAA: UCF Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Moore
Has anybody gotten far enough into their careers to hear some of the NFL draft commentary?

Just want to make sure nobody has the volume turned down on draft day and during all of the scouting result events. Schefter and McShay tell some really cool stories about the draft prospects for each and every year of your career.

In fact, we actually supported commentary for not just 15 years, but actually 60 years of unique commentary.

And like Josh has mentioned before, there are some nice little gems in there we think you guys will find cool.

Love to hear about everyone's favorite lines from the Draft.
I like it when he says Reggie Vick is going to be a bust and will be out of the league in 3 years.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just like the really funny emphasis he puts on "the Browns" whenever he's talking about them. It always sounds hilarious because the rest of the sentence is not emphatic at all and he's just talking about their gameplans or practices.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #8
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I like it when he says Reggie Vick is going to be a bust and will be out of the league in 3 years.
Reggie Vick...that's hilarious man, I hope I see that draft class, haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »