Home

Big difference from Madden

This is a discussion on Big difference from Madden within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Icon7 Big difference from Madden

Usually after the 1st 2-3 days of Madden I'm furstrated, disappointed and bored.

Now with Head Coach, I can't wait to get home from work and play it all night again. It actually gets better and better the longer you play, and the more you learn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Big difference from Madden

all I know is the cheesers who play madden lol are getting killed.

Head coach would be nice if they did not **** up the uniforms.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 08-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Same here, I play this game non stop from the time I get home form work until I go to sleep. I think i'm going to have to stop playing it so much b/c I am starting to worry about the possible implications this game may have with regards to my social life. I'd give this game somewhere between a 9/10 and 10/10, but I'm not sure exactly where yet.

As for Madden, well I can say that I enjoy the gameplay more on the old ps2 versions. Madden is going to continue to be terrible for next gen until they change the gameplay engine. The gameplay reminds me of the quarterback club game for N64 that looked great but played like crap. Madden gets a 7/10 from me.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Usually after the 1st 2-3 days of Madden I'm furstrated, disappointed and bored.
Same here, I haven't really enjoyed a Madden game since 05... until this year.
I haven't played either Madden or Head Coach all that much yet but I've played a bit more Madden since I only play for an hour or 2 on weeknights and I'm very pleased with Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Now with Head Coach, I can't wait to get home from work and play it all night again. It actually gets better and better the longer you play, and the more you learn.
I only played one half of a Coach Now game so far due to the aforementionned fact that I don't play for extended periods on weeknights. I didn't want to start a career and either a)not have time to really get started or b)wind up playing until 3 or 4 am.

But I really enjoyed the coaching experience I had in the half I coached and reading all the impressions has me pretty pumped about the career mode. I can see myself playing both games a lot throughout the year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »