Home

still feels scripted

This is a discussion on still feels scripted within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: still feels scripted

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva
Umm...playing 15 minute quarters, and actually playing the games...i have tested it many times...and I end up with scores like 70-52 or something like that.

Tony Romo threw for 650 yards, and had 8 TD passes. Not to mention Barber gets over 200+ yards rushing easily every time I test it. I've done it many times. And keep in mind about 90% of the time I let the coaches call the plays.

So instead I either supersim 3 quarters at 15 mins, then jump in game last quarter and then I get realistic stats. Or if I do 7 min quarters with accel clock off, and actually play the games then I'm good there too.

Edit: Hell I just did another game with 8 min played quarters for another test playing as a created coach for Dallas against Tampa Bay, and with 3 minutes left before halftime the score is already Dallas 28, TB 21. I have let the coaches call every single play on both offense and defense.

So imagine what the scores would be like on 15 minute PLAYED quarters.

Here's one with high scores and high stats... heck, even in the SAME thread. So if someone is a troll, it seems it's you, as the proof you say doesn't exist happened to be on page 1.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #58
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

That same guy came back and said he was playing with the accelerated clock off. Is that what you're doing as well?

My Video Game Streams
Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by linthead4504
Here's one with high scores and high stats... heck, even in the SAME thread. So if someone is a troll, it seems it's you, as the proof you say doesn't exist happened to be on page 1.
Look up 1 post.
Anyone with the accelerated clock off is going to get ridiculous scores. Imagine 8 minute quarters in Madden.
If you wont post a game, and btw, the guy with one post up top is more than likely you, then post a boxscore from one of your games. YOu've already posted here like twelve times, so obviously you have enough time to type that up.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #60
Pro

Greenevol's Arena

OVR: 7

My 3 Falcons games:

Falcons 21 Jacksonville 13
Indianapolis 28 Falcons 14
Tennessee 16 Falcons 12.

I've never seen anything remotely close to the high scores reported earlier.

I did get the feeling that Peyton Manning could have thrown for about 7 TDs and 500 yds had he stayed in the whole game, but my best CB is rated 73 and I only have about 6 defensive plays at master level.

The next game was a grind it out field goal fest with Tennessee.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

Haha tell me about it. Try playin this game as the Dolphins. You know, when they said it would be "Very Hard" to play as the phins... I didn't know they meant they would not let you win a game no matter what. I swear, in this game, tif the computer wants to win, they will. Its kinda startin to piss me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcool202020
Haha tell me about it. Try playin this game as the Dolphins. You know, when they said it would be "Very Hard" to play as the phins... I didn't know they meant they would not let you win a game no matter what. I swear, in this game, tif the computer wants to win, they will. Its kinda startin to piss me off.
And yet, when I bring this up I'm called a troll.... odd how when others agree with me the haters leave. I love the game, I want it to do great, but it's things like this and the 26 fumbles through 9 games with 1 player (60 from my team through 9 games) that almost ruin the game.

I'm glad more people are posting about those things, because it was getting real old when I would come on and say this may need to be looked at, or this is what MY game is doing, only to be called a liar or troll. But looky looky more people have the same issues...
Old 08-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #63
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

This guy is full of ****! Period. Thread closed.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #64
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by linthead4504
And yet, when I bring this up I'm called a troll.... odd how when others agree with me the haters leave. I love the game, I want it to do great, but it's things like this and the 26 fumbles through 9 games with 1 player (60 from my team through 9 games) that almost ruin the game.

I'm glad more people are posting about those things, because it was getting real old when I would come on and say this may need to be looked at, or this is what MY game is doing, only to be called a liar or troll. But looky looky more people have the same issues...
Yeah, I truly believe either you are really doing something wrong, exaggerating your results, or trolling.

I haven't seen anything like that at all. Just finished pre-season with the Chargers and I had 1 fumble and I believe I forced 2 fumbles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »