Home

Dolphins Frachise Report

This is a discussion on Dolphins Frachise Report within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #89
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Dolphins Frachise Report

This was a good read, dont bail now.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 13

Guys, there's always a couple week break before the Super Bowl. We just need Ron Jaworski up in this MFer to build up some hype!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 4

Whats up guys. I'm back. Sorry for the break I had to take. An unexpected emergency occurred. Anyway...the Super Bowl. The Dolphins WIN! After a 1-15 season, the Dolphins win the Super Bowl. I was expecting this game to be extra hard, not because I was playing the Bucs, but because it was the Super bowl. However, we won pretty easily, as Brian Brohm picked their defense apart. The Final score was 31 to 17.

After winning the bowl, I earned my achievment, and started the off season. However, I just didn't feel like I got the challenge I was hoping for playing with the Dolphins. Winning a superbowl in the first year with a ro bowl calibur rookie quarterback? Just didn't feel right. I already won the bowl...what's the motivation? So...I decided to try starting a new franchise/report with a new team and using COMPLETELY DEFAULT SLIDERS. Yes, even the penalties. I've seen reports on here where quarterbacks were having bad games. And ironically, I want that. Haha. So, I decided to try and pick a team with a young QB, and an overall weak amount of talent, AND THEN pick a new playbook so the team wouldhave to re-learn EVERY PLAY. Hopefully, this plus the default sliders will give me more realistic results with the game. Also, I will force myself to be realistic with the free agency. I will only sign a maximum of 1 player who is a 90 rating or above, 2 max players 80 rating and above and so on and so on. And I will only sign a max amount of plays that I released that year the the FA. All these house rules combined should hopefully make the game play more realistically.

So, I will let you guys...the readers...choose which team I attempt this with. As well as give me any more suggestions for me to get more realistic results with the game. The GOAL is to have an actual MULTI-YEAR project, and not win the bowl in one year. Haha. So, here are the teams I am thinking about:

1. Oakland Raiders
2. Buffulo Bills
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. Atlanta Falcons
6. New York Jets
7. Detroit Lions
8. Carolina Panthers

I want a team that will be fun to play with from day one, but will still require alot of work to be a playoff calibur team. What do you guys think? Pick a team plus give me any suggestions for a realistic challenge. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well if you want a challenge go with the Cards. Never been to a SB and maybe never will. Keep all the sliders neutral. FOr additional challenge you could try to install new playbooks on both O and D. If you want to really go crazy run the wishbone
Old 08-31-2008, 03:21 AM   #93
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Im doing the Falcons. You have Ryan, but tons of work to be done on offense and defense.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 2

i would say try to take Oakland out of the black hole.
They have young QB, young RBs and very good D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »