Home

What we'd like to see if there are future releases of HC

This is a discussion on What we'd like to see if there are future releases of HC within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you rather have a new release every year or update via patches you pay for?
New Release every year ala Madden 35 37.63%
Patch every 6 months (maybe $9.99 to $19.99?) to a year with a New Release every few years 58 62.37%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What we'd like to see if there are future releases of HC

There are so many great ideas on this thread that this may seem overly basic, but I think it would be a HUGE improvement.

Make playbook organization and playcalling more like Madden, which I think has it right:

1) Add the ability to choose plays based on formation and set (i.e. "singleback 3 WR" or "i-formation big")

2) Put three plays across the menu instead of a single list to further cut down on the massive need to scroll through the list every play.

3) Make adjustments during the play similar to Madden instead of having to access the clipbord (i.e. left button for d-line then left stick down to pinch)

4) Said many times before but adding audibles would be key.

Why? Basically speed things up, make playcalling more intuitive, and remove the need for all the scrolling. Makes a ton of sense to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #122
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What we'd like to see if there are future releases of HC

I would rather have randomized draft classes with generic rookies created to make it much harder to draft. It would give this game almost unlimited playability, which is crucial if this is the last HC game released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »