Home

Spreadsheets/Player Tracking

This is a discussion on Spreadsheets/Player Tracking within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Spreadsheets/Player Tracking

Is there any way to extract the career save file to get to all the data, or are you forced to input it all by hand?
Old 09-17-2008, 01:48 AM   #50
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
REV. B http://www.badongo.com/file/11313091

Details: Revised Roster tab. No other changes.

Roster Tab Changes:

Added Rank (1,2,3 etc for Starters 2 backup 3 backup)
Added YRS - Years Played (R, 1, 4)
Added GRP - G, T C under OL -- DT, RE, LE under DL etc. Allows you to sort by linemen to possibly change positions.

Separated Current/Potential rankings into separate columns for sorting.

Roster tab is now filled in with Raiders updated pre-season roster data. Unsigned players (McFadden) do not appear on roster at this time.

Did not change the links in all the old posts.

Thanks for all of the hardwork...I'll be using this with a few slight modifications.

Off-topic, it's funny that you mentioned FF11 in your first post...I was hopelessly addicted to that game for the better part of three years.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #51
Pro

masterkembo's Arena

OVR: 9

Is there any way to download SloeyEZ's file without paying for a membership?? Or could someone email me the file...I wouldn't mind checking this out

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkembo
Is there any way to download SloeyEZ's file without paying for a membership?? Or could someone email me the file...I wouldn't mind checking this out

Thanks in advance
umm, no memebership required....god I hope nobody has paid this site anything and master, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send it to you if you can't get it to work for free.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSlater21
Is there any way to extract the career save file to get to all the data, or are you forced to input it all by hand?
by hand

I'm kinda bugging Josh to see if there is anyway to have an application similar to this in-game...and in our office lol, I miss not having an office in the game.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
Thanks for all of the hardwork...I'll be using this with a few slight modifications.

Off-topic, it's funny that you mentioned FF11 in your first post...I was hopelessly addicted to that game for the better part of three years.

yup, I mentioned FF11 because of the great database website the community had made.

And you're supposed to make modifications I've already modified it several times lol, and plus my attributes that I chose to record are specific to the type of players I want...so feel free to modify. If you change anything major, let us know so we can add it to our spreadsheets!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
by hand

I'm kinda bugging Josh to see if there is anyway to have an application similar to this in-game...and in our office lol, I miss not having an office in the game.
It would be nice if you could export the data from the game to a USB drive for use like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
yup, I mentioned FF11 because of the great database website the community had made.

And you're supposed to make modifications I've already modified it several times lol, and plus my attributes that I chose to record are specific to the type of players I want...so feel free to modify. If you change anything major, let us know so we can add it to our spreadsheets!
I added the cap utility someone posted to your sheets so I can keep track of the cap on it too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »