Home

Not recovering Fatigue Issue

This is a discussion on Not recovering Fatigue Issue within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Not recovering Fatigue Issue

I have it with Issac Bruce on the Niners. He'll probably find his way off my team in the off-season :-) I actually like it because it is realistic. A guy by just sitting out one practice is not going to get 100% the next day.

When you guys talk about practice, are you just talking about the health-fatigue thing that comes up and lets you make players inactive or active?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #10

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Not recovering Fatigue Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandershokie
I have it with Issac Bruce on the Niners. He'll probably find his way off my team in the off-season :-) I actually like it because it is realistic. A guy by just sitting out one practice is not going to get 100% the next day.

When you guys talk about practice, are you just talking about the health-fatigue thing that comes up and lets you make players inactive or active?
Same thing here with Bruce, thankfully he has decided to retire at the end of the season so I wont miss him. It would make things a lot easier if when I click on gameplan to set my practice for that day a screen popped up with my roster and I could specify who I want to sit out and then that players backup would automatically go in and get a bigger increase in knowledge for that day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »