Home

Devs: Drop everything you're "looking at" and turn to tuning

This is a discussion on Devs: Drop everything you're "looking at" and turn to tuning within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #65

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Devs: Drop everything you're "looking at" and turn to tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
There is an issue and that's all that really matters. I call all my own plays and here are my QB stats from the first 4 games of my franchise. Culpepper played the first game and from what I remember had 400 yards and 4 touchdowns in that game.

Alexa Smith (3 games) - 57/79 72% 907yards 6tds 1 int

As you can see 79 attempts in 3 games so you can't say I'm passing alot. It's only 26 attempts per game they're just extremely accurate. If you take out the 17 he had relieving Culpepper early in Game 2 it's be 31 attempts per game. Gore had 55 carries for 199 yards in this 4 game span which is 13 carries a game and 77 yards of it were off one run.
I gotta ask man, do you keep calling him Alexa because you think he plays like a girl or did you just think that was his name? LOL, his name is Alex no "a" on the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I gotta ask man, do you keep calling him Alexa because you think he plays like a girl or did you just think that was his name? LOL, his name is Alex no "a" on the end.
I call him Alexa on purpose because he's a soft little buttercup and it fits really well.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #67

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
I call him Alexa on purpose because he's a soft little buttercup and it fits really well.
Ok, I had to ask because I wasnt sure. I do tend to agree, and apparently our front office feels the same since O'Sullivan is starting week one against Arizona while Smith sits on the bench where he belongs.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Ok, I had to ask because I wasnt sure. I do tend to agree, and apparently our front office feels the same since O'Sullivan is starting week one against Arizona while Smith sits on the bench where he belongs.
Hey if he plays like he did in my earlier game we've got nothing to worry about.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #69
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey, has anyone tried turing the sliders to 1-3s and 97-99s...sometimes the extreams on sliders are same as default...just a thought.

Also, a fun albiet time consuming task, would be to basically cut every player on your team who is rated above say 74...just cut them and sign NO ONE to your team who is, above the low 70s. Pick the crappiest bunch of nothings you can find and see how they play.

I am at work ALL weekend long so I don't have the time to do but I think it would be fun...stick everyone on the trade block and LOAD UP on draftpicks and then only pick the worst players.

But I think its a 'hole' in the sliders somewhere...i HOPE there is a hole in the sliders anyway.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:57 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

No, his name is Alexis Serna.

http://www.bluebombers.com/index.php...k=view&id=1045
Old 08-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode
We're talking about Alex Smith not Alexis Serna.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #72
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

for me, I doubt I can ever watch the game and coach at the same time because it runs on the Madden engine, which is broken in so many areas. Supersim has gotten me much more realistic stats and saves me a ton of time. I just wish that supersim would allow for more options like substitutions and no-huddle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »