Home

"...I will need to see some I.D. please..."

This is a discussion on "...I will need to see some I.D. please..." within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
"...I will need to see some I.D. please..."

Howdy all,

I was just reading through some of the posts. *That in itself is a testimony to the greatness of this game. I have never been a forum reader or poster until this game.

Anywho, I was noticing some peeps were posting their age and I must say imho, I believe they could create a seperate demograhic for all the bean counters, just for this one game.

It got me wondering, and yes I know some young whippersnappers=p* like to play this game, but is HC for the old codgers and Madden more for the younger peeps? Thought I'd take a head count for fun.

Myself I am a 38* soon to be 39,year old male and avid Tampa Bay Bucs and Tampa Bay Rays fan. *On a totally unrealted note ..."....TAKE THAT YANKEES FAN!!!!!" =p Been wanting to say that for a while=p

Anyone else care to chime in?

Peace=)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: "...I will need to see some I.D. please..."

31 years young. No family, but a very demanding job (though August is usually very slow, thank goodness).

On this point, I would kill for a PC release of HC. If I could take this game on my laptop on my (largely international) business trips, I would be in hog heaven.

God, that would be awesome.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Yes it would=)

I do have a family. Wife and 3 kids. Tough job also. But I have the best wife in the world. She understands my obsession with my HC game, heck she went and bought it for me=p.

Its a good thing she is, cause this game could definetly cause me some marital strife.=p=)

Peace=)
Old 08-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan1969
Yes it would=)

I do have a family. Wife and 3 kids. Tough job also. But I have the best wife in the world. She understands my obsession with my HC game, heck she went and bought it for me=p.

Its a good thing she is, cause this game could definetly cause me some marital strife.=p=)

Peace=)
My girlfriend is the same way. Totally doesn't understand the whole thing, but does understand that I love it, so she is very supportive.

It's tough to be a coach's wife!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

39 in November here...understanding wife and two kids....I get onto the PS3 when my son is on his 360!.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 02:42 AM   #6
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

29, will be 30 in a month. 2 kids.

Laura doesn't understand why I need 3-5 football games a year. I honestly couldn't answer the question, so I just said "It's like your shoes", and she's never questioned me again.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:02 AM   #7
Rookie

Beautiful, Adem. I love the shoes statement=p

Luckily, as I said, I have a wonderful wife who never complains about my football games. I do believe it helps that she is a PC addict and has a big boxfull of "The Sims" games in the closet.

It goes both ways I suppose. I never say a word when she comes home with a new Sims expansion *It does seem like they put a new expansion pack out bi-monthly=p, and she never says a word when a new Madden comes out.

Now that I have the franchise mode I've always wanted, err I mean HC09, I will be buying two games every August.

We will be getting a new HC next year right?

Come to think of it, as blasphemous as it may sound, you guys at EA can go ahead and stop making Madden. A yearly HC will suit me juuuuuuuuuuuust fine

Oh, did I mention ?

Peace=)
Old 08-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

18, 19 in November.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »