Home

Health and Fatigue questions.

This is a discussion on Health and Fatigue questions. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Health and Fatigue questions.

1] On the Health and Fatigue screen, if you set a low fatigued player to inactive, then on the gameplan screen after that you choose Cancel Practice to regain health and fatigue, do the inactive players get that boost? They don't seem to on my career. Portis usually ends up with 30+ carries and is always at 0-10% fatigue after the game so I set him as inactive. But when I cancel practice his fatigue never rises and in some cases his fatigue has worsened even though he is inactive.

2] Whats the best way to increase a players overall health for his body parts. Portis is slowly getting more and more degraded since I run him so much. But even if I lower him to the bottom of the depth chart and hold him out of practices his health never goes up and he has a good DUR and TGH rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Health and Fatigue questions.

If he has good durability then I am not sure...but I was thinking that perhaps it's because of his past injuries. I know they said something like Kurt Warner's health will always be questionable because of his past injuries etc. not sure if that has something to do with it or not.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Portis doesn't start out with a body part under like 85% though. He was green on every body part when I started the career.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:24 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

i think players health will not increase until the offseason, unless they actually get injured. then thier health will increase when they come back. as far as the regular dings and bruises though, im pretty sure they only heal after the season.

i had the same question as you though about fatigue. the screen comes up asking me if i want to hold a player out of practice, and i select "keep him out". but then the following day i notice that his fatigue has dropped further. i cant figure this out. i also cant figure out how to allow a player with a minor injury (1-4 days or something) play in the game. they dont even appear on the "health and fatigue" list when they are injured. is this defaulted to delegate or something? i cant seem to find the option to change it.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guggy107
i also cant figure out how to allow a player with a minor injury (1-4 days or something) play in the game. they dont even appear on the "health and fatigue" list when they are injured. is this defaulted to delegate or something? i cant seem to find the option to change it.
You cant make these players play, they are injured.

If they show up on the NFL injuries portion of the clipboard, you cant play them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »