Home

Okafor the great and Chad Gunn

This is a discussion on Okafor the great and Chad Gunn within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Okafor the great and Chad Gunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmageddon28
6'9" WR Jervonte Johnson are.
Haven't heard of him yet. He is right up my alley with my tall receiver scheme.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacFrog
I'm not really sure what ur asking. These two were not in the same draft class. Sweetney is in the draft class with Luke Rambis (NFL Comparison: Tom Brady). I have no idea who else is in the draft class with Gunn but if ur asking if Gunn is in the class after Sweetney, draft classes go in no order. They are random.
Im not sure thats accurate. I can't find the post but I recall reading that there are 4 totally draft "paths" of 15 drafts each, and go in order from #1-15
Old 08-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

oh i have no idea then. all i've heard is that there's a ton of rookies that they made for each draft class and that it randomly gives u one each season. at least that's what i thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

i got the draft class with noah"montana"wyoming and mister wright, where shefter said 4 of the top 5 picks might be dlinemen. is this following the path for boar jackson?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglescrzy
i got the draft class with noah"montana"wyoming and mister wright, where shefter said 4 of the top 5 picks might be dlinemen. is this following the path for boar jackson?
YES, he is in the following draft
Old 08-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #14
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
So was Gunn was following the Maceo Sweetney draft classes?
I saw Gunn in the 2009 draft......

I have gone thru starting four franchises and seen four different classes. (five if you include my current franchise)
Old 08-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

So, you're saying that there are 4 different set paths to the game? So does that mean if the first year draft is the Maceo Sweetney draft, then the next 15 drafts will always be the same? I guess that's okay, but I kind of liked it better when I thought it was more random. It would have gave it more of a replay value, but now I guess there are only 4 careers to play through. When I first heard that there were four classes for each draft, I thought the four would come randomly. Like on a first career the 2009 draft would be draft 'A' for that year, 2010 could be draft 'B', and so on. The in a second career, 2009 could still be draft class 'A' for that year, but 2010 could draft 'C' for that year.

Oh, well, I guess playing through the game 4 times is enough... But it does leave me hoping more than ever for a Head Coach 2010 to released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmageddon28
So, you're saying that there are 4 different set paths to the game? So does that mean if the first year draft is the Maceo Sweetney draft, then the next 15 drafts will always be the same? I guess that's okay, but I kind of liked it better when I thought it was more random. It would have gave it more of a replay value, but now I guess there are only 4 careers to play through. When I first heard that there were four classes for each draft, I thought the four would come randomly. Like on a first career the 2009 draft would be draft 'A' for that year, 2010 could be draft 'B', and so on. The in a second career, 2009 could still be draft class 'A' for that year, but 2010 could draft 'C' for that year.

Oh, well, I guess playing through the game 4 times is enough... But it does leave me hoping more than ever for a Head Coach 2010 to released.
Same here. I was hoping for more randomness. If it always going to be the same after draft 1 then its not quite as good as I hoped. Having fun so far but I have created like 10 mini careers while waiting for the patch and 2nd roster update. I guess I likely saw all the yr 1 and 2 drafts. I thought it was jus silly luck that I had the Jack English draft 7 times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »