Home

Okafor the great and Chad Gunn

This is a discussion on Okafor the great and Chad Gunn within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Icon5 Okafor the great and Chad Gunn

Anyone come across them, what draft class and year were they in?

I'm going to start a 2nd career soon as I've won 2 straight WC and I'm 3-0 in my 7th season, in that career I'm thinking of trading away 2 time MVP Dane Morrow as with his salary demands he will crush my cap and I have a great 2nd year QB ready to go. While I decide I was thinking of getting a 2nd career going.

Also do any of the GM's come with the draft/potential special skills when you start a career?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Okafor the great and Chad Gunn

I haven't come across those 2, but I've come across Maceo Sweetney, who they said was the second coming of Barry Sanders if I remember correctly and Luke Rambis who was said to be the next Tom Brady.

And I forget his name, I think it was Tim Dwyer or something like that. He was a WR that ran a 4.19 40. and I found a defensive lineman that ran a 4.4 with 35 reps and an O-Lineman that had 50 reps. Those are the most amazing guys I've found so far.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
MVP

I wonder if Gunn has has a 100 rating for THP like Favre in Madden? It would be sweet to get Gunn and have Miraldi as your OC that should give him a knowledge of the playbook from the start.

Another guy I want to se is Darby Miles.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I believe Ozzie Jones was supposed to the Barry Sanders back. I've seen him pop up in the the first draft class, well, fictional draft class 2009.

No clue about about Okafor or Gunn. But if I come across them, I'll let you know.

I think I found CB/WR/return man, Demario Waddel. I can recall right now, because I've got two careers going (mine, and the one I'm helping my brother-in-law with), But I think he is either in a 2009 or 2011 class.

I'm still hoping to find out where 6'4" 333lbs HB Jelani Okoye and 6'9" WR Jervonte Johnson are.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmageddon28
I believe Ozzie Jones was supposed to the Barry Sanders back. I've seen him pop up in the the first draft class, well, fictional draft class 2009.

No clue about about Okafor or Gunn. But if I come across them, I'll let you know.
I actually came across Gunn in the 2009 draft....C.C. Beachum is also supposed to be the next Barry as well....... Just like every real draft, there is always a "this guy is the next ______" and it really doesnt happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Rookie

oh, well Sweetney has a potential of 97 so i think he'll turn out alrite.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
I actually came across Gunn in the 2009 draft....C.C. Beachum is also supposed to be the next Barry as well....... Just like every real draft, there is always a "this guy is the next ______" and it really doesnt happen.
So was Gunn was following the Maceo Sweetney draft classes?
Old 08-29-2008, 07:25 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm not really sure what ur asking. These two were not in the same draft class. Sweetney is in the draft class with Luke Rambis (NFL Comparison: Tom Brady). I have no idea who else is in the draft class with Gunn but if ur asking if Gunn is in the class after Sweetney, draft classes go in no order. They are random.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »