Home

Xbox 360 Freezes

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Freezes within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2008, 10:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Xbox 360 Freezes

Unfortunately I have no further suggestions, but I can report that I got a freeze again with my practice reminder switched to not display.

It still happened at noon, when i would expect to see a practice recap.
This is extremely frustrating.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
Rookie

This franchise has been stopped in its tracks by freezing.
I am no longer able to continue it at all.
It freezes at 12;00 pm on the friday of the first week of training camp, over and over.

I welcome any and all (serious) suggestions as to how to work around or how to figure out what is actually causing the issue.
This xbox has never frozen before at all, not even one time.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #11
Rookie

I've just run into this right before the conference championship week.

I've tried all the things that have been mentioned here, but it still freezes at exactly the same moment every time.

I'm a little pissed that I have to throw away all those hours I've put into this career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 07:48 PM   #12
Rookie

Yeah, its pretty depressing having put so many hours into the game, which is why I'm probably not going to start another career until either a workaround is found or a patch that takes care of this is released. I've seen that the devs are addressing the PS3 freezes as best they can in the patch, but I hope they also are taking a look at the 360 freezes, cuz these are just as problematic.

I'll keep tryin new ideas if I can think of any more, and post if I magically find a workaround, but my hopes aren't high.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:59 PM   #13
Rookie

I'm going to start again, but I'm going keep a rotation of 3 save games. I'll save at the same time each week, on the rotation schedule. That way, the worst thing that can happen is I lose 2 weeks.

If that doesn't work, I'm going to be so pissed that I might rock a deuce on the disc and throw it at the wall.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #14
Rookie

I use a 3 save rotation, but it got all messed up at the draft. Right after the draft i started to get issues with freezing when i was trying to sign my rookies. i guess i will restart too, but after the long weekend.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Josh,
You've stated that part of the patch is to fix the freeze problem on the PS3. Is there one for the 360?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #16
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1

This has been a Real problem for me. I have had Freezes in several different careers that have caused me tto basically have to start a new career. I also have had the dreaded freezes a couple of times in games when I get to the Last Minute of the 4th Quarter and am Winning and have Great Player Stats.
Extremely Frustrating having to shut it down to get past that. I hear ya' on all of the above replys and is sucks big ones to not be able to get pass a certain date and time in a promising career.
I have had less of it when I unhook the Ethernet Cable from the beginning, but the problem is that it still has happened to me even after that.
I get so frustrated and really want to pack this thing away, but I can't, I'm Addicted, and like the dreaded Heroin needle and Tools, i have to turn it on and play it, cause' like Pookie in New Jack City, "It Be Calling My Name!"

I hope somebody figures out how to resolve this. I save play a lot, but it hurts to be in year 9 of a Great career, with a team that has accumulated a ****load of stars, particularly a lot of the 50 Future Greats, and have to abandon play to start a new career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »