Home

I want NFL Head Coach 2010!

This is a discussion on I want NFL Head Coach 2010! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 33
Smile I want NFL Head Coach 2010!

This game is absolutely awesome. I love it.

Hopefully sales for this game are good and Ea finds it profitable, because this is one heck of a game.

Yearly installments will make this a sim players heaven.

Initially I didn't like the thought of not being able to control players, but realised its still fun to see your play being run how you gameplanned.

Heres hoping for a NFL Head Coach 2010

Anyone agree with me!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: I want NFL Head Coach 2010!

yep.. this version is by far better than the previous and i would definately buy next years over madden. i am taking my madden CE back and exchanging it for just HC.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I love this game! This is what I have been waiting for all these years. This is how I have been playing madden like for years. When the took the camera angles and ability to let players play on their own away from madden I was very upset. Now I have a way to build a team and game plan. I love it. I hope it comes back again. A great upgrade to next years game would be the ability to take over one of your assistant coaches careers. Then I could build a staff and take them all on future careers. Finally EA got something really right.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

The game is sensational. I would be ECSTATIC with a HC 2010.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

They brought Looman over to Madden to work on Franchise mode. Does this mean they are going to combine the 2 games. I would rather have the stand alone game but if they were to combine them and improve on Head Coach, it would be better than nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 12:50 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

actually, i dont think HC is the type of game that needs to be updated every year. neither is madden, for that matter. maybe just a patch over the summer to address some of the issues (there really arent too many left that can be fixed with a patch though). personally i could care less about roster updates for HC, but i know there are plenty of you out there who do, so maybe throw one of those in there too.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:10 AM   #7
Rookie

electrolyte's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF
yep.. this version is by far better than the previous and i would definately buy next years over madden. i am taking my madden CE back and exchanging it for just HC.
I've seen a couple of people say that they like this head coach more than the previous head coach but I can't share the opinion. I feel like you have way less control with this one. I liked being able to coach everyone individually three times per day every day pretty much. In this one you can only really choose one group and then they do it, you don't see them practice the plays or anything. Really the only problem with the first game was the load times, they were very frequent making for a slow game. I'd be down for another head coach if they went back to the old style with less load times, but for right now it feels like almost a step back.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

but you have to admit this years version had MUCH better AI GM logic with trades and free agency and whatnot...plus the draft was such a step forward. not to mention statistics (while still not perfect) are much better since the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »