Home

*spoilers* Created Rookies Thread

This is a discussion on *spoilers* Created Rookies Thread within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Talking *spoilers* Created Rookies Thread

I thought we could use a thread to talk about our favorite rookies. Just state the draft class Zazzilli, Boar, English, Sweetney and then the year you picked them.
My favorites are:

Storm Stewart a TE from the English class in the 3rd draft, He has crazy speed, elusiveness, and trucking. I converted him to FB and then HB and he is a star.

Mike Zazzilli- The best QB in all of the classes IMO, he is very hard to sack, never gets hurt and puts up huge numbers.

Eshno Okinowa LT (Zazzilla) 3rd draft- Yes he is the best OL ever, when I watch the games I focus on him alot and he is consistently throwing guys to the ground.

Xavier Carter DE, (English, 2nd) Best DE I've come across, unreal speed, and he had a high of 19 sacks for me.

Quincy Sims DT, (English, 3rd) I pared him next to Carter, awesome strength and speed.

These are probably my faves, I have many others

I want to find Okafor, because power backs are the way to go in this game and he is supposed to have great speed too.

Last edited by Mauler97; 09-03-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: *spoilers* Created Rookies Thread

In the Zazzilli drafts, I got a QB named Trent Stanton 2 years later I think, and he's a beast. He's got 99 THP, 99 THA and 99 AWR.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
MVP

I just saw Stanton get drafted, and yeah he looks awesome. Right now I have Zazzilli and he is 99 THP, 99THA and 99AWR with 85+ SPD, 85+ STR, and 85+ Trucking and elusivness.

How does Stanton play? His numbers are very simular to English, Zazzilli is just one of a kind with his speed and strength, but later when i replay this draft class I will probably try to get Stanton.

I wanted to add JR Myles FB in the English class proabably the 3rd draft, convert him to RB and you have John Riggins II

Last edited by Mauler97; 09-03-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
I just saw Stanton get drafted, and yeah he looks awesome. Right now I have Zazzilli and he is 99 THP, 99THA and 99AWR with 85+ SPD, 85+ STR, and 85+ Trucking and elusivness.

How does Stanton play? His numbers are very simular to English, Zazzilli is just one of a kind with his speed and strength, but later when i replay this draft class I will probably try to get Stanton.

I wanted to add JR Myles FB in the English class proabably the 3rd draft, convert him to RB and you have John Riggins II
I just drafted that guy, damn is he fast for a FB, heh. I already have LeRon James and Clinton Portis so I might keep him at FB.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Anyone got info on guys from the Sweetney/Rambis class? I've heard that Rambis is a beast, but what about Sweetney (not that I really need him, I have both Ryan Grnat and Felix Jones on my team. However, Jones did blow out (MCL, ACL...) his knee in the preaseason so he may not be !00% again...). I'm also really looking for a DT or any really good DE's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix-Monkey
I just drafted that guy, damn is he fast for a FB, heh. I already have LeRon James and Clinton Portis so I might keep him at FB.
I basicallyeverything in terms of building the team and gameplanning, but I sim the games, so I can't tell you exactly how Stanton plays. However, without tweaking sliders and while using the Saints playbook, he threw for over 6300 yards, 30 TDs, and 20 INTs.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

There is a Guard in the Jack English draft, who is like Alan Faneca, he's a sleeper so you can get him in the 3rd to early 4th (maybe not even that far), the guy start out around 80 - 83 ovr depending on the system, and he's got at least 94-95 potential.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:35 AM   #8
MVP

That's Patrick Boma, he is awesome, his brother Peter 2 years later is just as good.
There's an abundance of sleepers in thos early classes. WR Jermaine Bellows is a super star and I got him in round 6, he is 97 potential!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »