Home

draft QB J English?

This is a discussion on draft QB J English? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 06:21 AM   #25
Rookie

CurlyJefferson's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: draft QB J English?

And one more thing. What is this future 50 list, and where do you see it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #26
All Star

OVR: 33

anyone with an elite NFL comparison is gonna have 87+ potential no matter what round.

Its by no means a guarantee, but a very very good chance to draft a good player.

Get a good gm guys
Old 09-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #27
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4

Haven't gotten to this draft yet, in my second year, first draft was Ozzie Jones Draft, next is the Boar Jackson Draft, I'm already gonna stock pile draft picks for next year, should be the English Draft, have 2 first rounders already, thanks to the Cowboys who wanted McFadden and he wound up hurt for the whole season.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
Haven't gotten to this draft yet, in my second year, first draft was Ozzie Jones Draft, next is the Boar Jackson Draft, I'm already gonna stock pile draft picks for next year, should be the English Draft, have 2 first rounders already, thanks to the Cowboys who wanted McFadden and he wound up hurt for the whole season.
You wont ever get english in that career. There are 4 seperate sets of classes, and english is in the first class of his.

Also, I think if they are going to put these comparisons, they need to have different ones for every player, and they need to show you less about the potential and more about the type. For instance, someone with a comparison to Tom Brady, you would then know he is not going to be mobile, and he is going to be more accurate than powerful with his arm, and that he will rely more on reading defenses and decision making than on the ability of his arm, and he will probably be good sized for a QB. and though while this could be 100 accuracy, 90 power, and 100 awareness, it should also be able to be 80, 50, and 80 respectively. also, make Shefter be wrong every now and then, and weaken the classes just a little overall
Old 09-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
You wont ever get english in that career. There are 4 seperate sets of classes, and english is in the first class of his.

Also, I think if they are going to put these comparisons, they need to have different ones for every player, and they need to show you less about the potential and more about the type. For instance, someone with a comparison to Tom Brady, you would then know he is not going to be mobile, and he is going to be more accurate than powerful with his arm, and that he will rely more on reading defenses and decision making than on the ability of his arm, and he will probably be good sized for a QB. and though while this could be 100 accuracy, 90 power, and 100 awareness, it should also be able to be 80, 50, and 80 respectively. also, make Shefter be wrong every now and then, and weaken the classes just a little overall
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you just nailed the description for "Field General" in the position philosophies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »