Home

**NFL Head Coach 09 Bugs/Glitches Thread**

This is a discussion on **NFL Head Coach 09 Bugs/Glitches Thread** within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2008, 10:44 PM   #41
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Disappearing Names on Jerseys???

I've noticed players names on their jerseys disappearing on some plays doesn't matter rookie, veteran, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I've noticed players names on their jerseys disappearing on some plays doesn't matter rookie, veteran, etc.
I noticed it during the pre-season of my first career year, but now that I think about it, I don't remember noticing it the rest of the year...but maybe I just didn't notice and it was still happening...but I don't think it was.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

The rookies on my team didnt have their names on the back of the jerseys until the season started. never noticed anything on any of the veterans
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4

I found that players I traded for, and signed rookies would have a low jersey number (i.e. #1, #2, #3 even for OLs and DLs) with no name on the jersey. I fixed this by going in, and editing each players jersey number, that fixed the problem.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #45
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NFL Comparisons is screwed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
but buyer beware remember that Josh has said that comparisons are not guarantees, which obviously they should not be
Yeah agreed...even the player details during the draft discusses the fact that his non-throwing shoulder is all but GONE...IF you can keep him healthy he has a HUGE upside...i dont know...will be fun to see how this plays out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 10:00 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NFL Comparisons is screwed up

true enough about there being no guarantees....with the last pick of the 08 draft i picked up an Antonio Gates Comparison.....his physical numbers are beastly but his learning and awareness are rock bottom....
Old 09-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Glitch or Fixed?

I do apologize for the tone of what I said, since it was right after it happened and I was really steamed, but not the content.

At first, I made asked a few questions in a thread. There was no response, so I figured it got lost in the shuffle. After all, there had a lot of posts in a short time. It happens, I didn't mind.

Then, I created a post, which also saw no response. I then noticed the stickied thread asking for questions. I figured, they probably don't have the time to go over every post and probably mostly read the ones that were stickied.

So, I then make a post in the stickied thread. A rather long one that took up about 1/3 of the page it was on, so it has to be kind of hard to miss. Still no response to any of the questions.

Now, I've seen questions before and after it get answers, so it would appear that avoidance is a logical answer. So I'm happy to apologize if my tone was taken as disrespectful. That was not my intent, and if you read the large post I did asking the questions in stickied lead dev thread, you'll be able to see that was never my intent to be disrespectful. But I will not apologize for what I feel is a valid criticism.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
**NFL Head Coach 09 Bugs/Glitches Thread**

Post'em here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »