Home

QB Sneak is unstoppable.

This is a discussion on QB Sneak is unstoppable. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:17 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: QB Sneak is unstoppable.

I dont limit the number of times I use it, but I just use it when I would in a real game, 1 yards or less from the goalline, where its success rate is almost accurate. I do wish they would work with their animations for linemen though so we could have pileups at the goalline. How much more would that add to the game, rather than everybody blocking straight up at the goalline, making a real pile for backs to try to jump over and what not
Old 09-18-2008, 10:56 PM   #18
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: QB Sneak is unstoppable.

Josh Johnson was the bomb on my test run I drafted him in the 2nd round when I redid the draft.
Went 8-8 with the Lions even with A horrid GM like the matt mllllen clone and the league's worst QB coach. I used alot of playaction in some games and ran with QB dive for lots of yards with total yardage for Johnson at over 100 in many games. I do agree that AI isn't set up to pile it up which makes running the QB dive every other play very easy. If they piled up you would need a big SB sized QB to even gain a yard...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »