Home

sub out player during game

This is a discussion on sub out player during game within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
sub out player during game

So everyone gets this option during a game. Hit the button if you want a fatigued player to come out. That's fine. It takes me to a screen that says "keep him out" or "let him play" with the opinion of the trainer. so if I click keep him out, I assumed he would return to the game after he got his fatigue back. I did this with my third wide reciever and starting back, only thing is they never got back in the game. I would check depth charts and they are still where they are supposed to be. Nothing i could do could get them back in the game.

Anyone else having this problem?? Any workarounds?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: sub out player during game

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooz123
So everyone gets this option during a game. Hit the button if you want a fatigued player to come out. That's fine. It takes me to a screen that says "keep him out" or "let him play" with the opinion of the trainer. so if I click keep him out, I assumed he would return to the game after he got his fatigue back. I did this with my third wide reciever and starting back, only thing is they never got back in the game. I would check depth charts and they are still where they are supposed to be. Nothing i could do could get them back in the game.

it's a bug that is being addressed in the patch, the only work around is to manually put them back in the game.

Last edited by SloeyEZ; 09-13-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooz123

The work around for me is that i manually change the player in the depth chart when he's fatigue. So, when you get a notice next time on your clipboard regarding a fatigue player, change him through the depth chart.

Hope that helps.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

thanks for replies. patch can't get here quick enough.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

The way to put a player back in the game after going through the trainer hint is to go to health & fatigue on the clipboard and select the player you had removed and change him back to "Let him play". This keeps you from having to go into the depth chart and changing your depth chart every time. Also, by doing it through the trainer it keeps him out of any special teams plays that might run while your depth chart is skewed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acornwell
The way to put a player back in the game after going through the trainer hint is to go to health & fatigue on the clipboard and select the player you had removed and change him back to "Let him play". This keeps you from having to go into the depth chart and changing your depth chart every time. Also, by doing it through the trainer it keeps him out of any special teams plays that might run while your depth chart is skewed.
Sweet info. I had Josh Johnson subbed out and couldn't get him back in so I got kllled by the Colts. Good info. on this workaround -Thanx!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »