Home

Old 09-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PATCH ETA?

It's been a while since we've been given the update, what time frame we looking at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PATCH ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhaman
It's been a while since we've been given the update, what time frame we looking at?
Two weeks ago they said "3 weeks give or take a week..." but, I don't think thats still valid. Need to hear from Josh on this.

Have they even submitted it to M$/$ony yet?

Reminds me a little of this scene in "Snatch";
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

I hope its soon. Got hit with the scrub players asking for major contracts bug and can't proceed without completely gutting my team, losing a lot of my favorite players, and ruining my approval rating in the process.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I got this too...I started over. Kept the old save game though so we'll see if the patch fixes the crazy cash some of these guys with no production want.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Angry Re: PATCH ETA?

Yeah, we heard "2 or 3 weeks" about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I think EA is really dropping the ball on this. The fact that no one will give us any kinda of current update on when is supposed to come out is a very negative sign in my opinion.

If it's not out in the next week, then we really need to circle the wagons and let EA know just how unhappy we are with the support, or lack there of, that they are providing on this game.

Enough is enough EA, sh*t or get off the pot!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelraccoon
Yeah, we heard "2 or 3 weeks" about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I think EA is really dropping the ball on this. The fact that no one will give us any kinda of current update on when is supposed to come out is a very negative sign in my opinion.

If it's not out in the next week, then we really need to circle the wagons and let EA know just how unhappy we are with the support, or lack there of, that they are providing on this game.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Designer

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelraccoon

Last week, I said that once it had been sent off, it would be a couple of weeks. That's how long it usually takes.

We sent it off late last week.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
Last week, I said that once it had been sent off, it would be a couple of weeks. That's how long it usually takes.

We sent it off late last week.
So, does that mean you can get off the pot too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »