Home

Player Injury help

This is a discussion on Player Injury help within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Player Injury help

I just started my first season with the browns....I had three players get hurt during week 1 of the regular season. 1 out 2-5 weeks, another 2-5 days, one more 1-3 days. Since they were out for week 2 I made them inactive for that game, well they never recovered between week 2 and week 4. I am now on week 5 and it still has them listed for the same amount of time and same injury. When I go to set my inactives each week they are attomatically on the list, and I can't activate them.

This is a glitch in the game or is my trainer just terrible??

Please help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Player Injury help

Quote:
Originally Posted by morongk2
I just started my first season with the browns....I had three players get hurt during week 1 of the regular season. 1 out 2-5 weeks, another 2-5 days, one more 1-3 days. Since they were out for week 2 I made them inactive for that game, well they never recovered between week 2 and week 4. I am now on week 5 and it still has them listed for the same amount of time and same injury. When I go to set my inactives each week they are attomatically on the list, and I can't activate them.

This is a glitch in the game or is my trainer just terrible??

Please help
Sorry, but it sounds like you've activated the injury bug.

You can not I repeat NOT select "Create Plays" at any time during your career from the clipboard. Once you select it, all injuries are frozen for the entire NFL which means all those that are injured will stay injured for your entire career and nobody else in the entire NFL will be injured.

You'll have to start over and again...do NOT choose "Create Plays or is it Play Creator?" anyway, whichever, do not choose.

You can create new plays either in the main menu before you begin/load your career and then upload/download them from Gamernet or you can edit plays during a game and save them.

This will be addressed (fixed?) in the upcoming patch would should be out in around a month.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Player Injury help

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »