Home

Remember the Titans 2: What the Hell Happened to Doctor-Patient Confidentiality.

This is a discussion on Remember the Titans 2: What the Hell Happened to Doctor-Patient Confidentiality. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Remember the Titans 2: What the Hell Happened to Doctor-Patient Confidentiality.

Wow, you guys amaze me. These are great creative threads! I'm already complaining about spending too much time on this forum and transferring all the game info manually tracking, ( oh yeah and classes ) I don't know how you keep track of all the FA dealings and info that you put in these posts...but I love it.

I guess I should hire a PA to track all my HC going-ons and have them post for me

I'm tempted to do one for my career, I started with the Raiders in the PRE-SEASON but I don't know if I can go back and find all my signings/cuts etc...but maybe I'll post my opening day roster...lol

These threads are great, thanks.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Remember the Titans 2: What the Hell Happened to Doctor-Patient Confidentiality.

Are you going to be making LenDale White your workhorse or are you going to be subbing in Chris Henry often?
Old 09-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
Wow, you guys amaze me. These are great creative threads! I'm already complaining about spending too much time on this forum and transferring all the game info manually tracking, ( oh yeah and classes ) I don't know how you keep track of all the FA dealings and info that you put in these posts...but I love it.

I guess I should hire a PA to track all my HC going-ons and have them post for me

I'm tempted to do one for my career, I started with the Raiders in the PRE-SEASON but I don't know if I can go back and find all my signings/cuts etc...but maybe I'll post my opening day roster...lol

These threads are great, thanks.
check your teams news section under the nfl part of your clipboard

you can check cuts, fa signings, etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

oh,one more thing

it is threads like this that make me think I would just KILL to be able to take my franchise, this Titans Franchise, Purplepower's franchise etc, how we hear about them on these threads and be able to compete against each other in the same season Can you imagine how over the top this game would be?

God I hope Josh and the crew can figure something out there AND are given the chance to develop it.

I mean imagine this... First...you have let's just say 150 of us so...logically you could have 4 leagues...and 22 of us waiting for someone to get fired so we can take over that franchise.

No matter which league we were in we had "Coach Records/Stats" so even if we do get fired and then hook up with another league/career our stats would continue.

Unfortunately, I just don't see how it would be possible I think the weekly stuff would be easy enough...because it could be a "pull" system where when you log on, you have action items waiting for you that passed by in real time and you can act on them whenever you log on and if you don't act on it in time, then your GM/OC/DC/Owner etc would act on it. But how would you get the games played? I mean how long would it take for 128 of us to get together once a week and play a game? I think that would be the hardest part Figure out that one and I think we could have literally the best sports sim EVER. I bet you'd get every person that plays Fantasy Football to buy a copy of HC too!! Imagine THAT $$$$$$$$$

Old 09-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldGoat
Are you going to be making LenDale White your workhorse or are you going to be subbing in Chris Henry often?
I was planning on using LenDale, but after one preseason game Chris Henry looked really good.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
oh,one more thing

it is threads like this that make me think I would just KILL to be able to take my franchise, this Titans Franchise, Purplepower's franchise etc, how we hear about them on these threads and be able to compete against each other in the same season Can you imagine how over the top this game would be?

God I hope Josh and the crew can figure something out there AND are given the chance to develop it.

I mean imagine this... First...you have let's just say 150 of us so...logically you could have 4 leagues...and 22 of us waiting for someone to get fired so we can take over that franchise.

No matter which league we were in we had "Coach Records/Stats" so even if we do get fired and then hook up with another league/career our stats would continue.

Unfortunately, I just don't see how it would be possible I think the weekly stuff would be easy enough...because it could be a "pull" system where when you log on, you have action items waiting for you that passed by in real time and you can act on them whenever you log on and if you don't act on it in time, then your GM/OC/DC/Owner etc would act on it. But how would you get the games played? I mean how long would it take for 128 of us to get together once a week and play a game? I think that would be the hardest part Figure out that one and I think we could have literally the best sports sim EVER. I bet you'd get every person that plays Fantasy Football to buy a copy of HC too!! Imagine THAT $$$$$$$$$

We can only hope. That would be great.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
Rookie

Preseason Game #1: Newspaper Article

Newspaper Article:

Titans overwhelm Rams. Win 34-24

NASHVILLE (AP) -- All week long new Titans Head Coach Jason Griffin has tried to lower the expectations of the Tennessee offense. Well the cat may be out of the bag. Although it was only a preseason game the Titan offense looked more explosive than it has in the last 4 years. Vince Young looked midseason sharp completing 6 of 8 passes for 117 yards including a 61 yard touchdown strike to rookie wide receiver Mario Manningham. Fellow rookie Andre Woodson went 7 of 10 for 87 yards as well as running for 18 yards on 3 carries with a touchdown. However the offensive star of the show was RB Chris Henry who returned a 2nd quarter kickoff 88 yards for a touchdown, ran in a 19 yard touchdown in the 4th quarter to put away the victory & hauled in a 25 yard reception on 3rd & 12.

The defense was led by free agent acquisitions LB Kawika Mitchell who finished with 7 tackles, 4 for losses & CB Nnamdi Asomugha who had 4 tackles 2 for losses 1 interception, forced fumble, fumble recovery & 2 hurries. "I felt really comfortable out there and the coaches told me that I was brought here to make plays, so I did my best tonight.", said Asomugha.

Coach Griffin continued to downplay the team's performance saying, "It's just one preseason game. I was pleased with some of the things I saw, but as a whole our pass defense has to improve." The Titans host the Oakland Raiders next week.

Team Stats Rams Titans

Total Offense: 286 251
Rushing Yards: 20 31
Passing Yards: 266 220
1st Downs: 14 12
Punt Ret.: 11 5
Kick Ret.: 0 177
Total Yards: 297 433
Turnovers: 2 2
3rd Down Conv.: 5-14(35%) 5-12(41%)
Time of Possession: 27:16 32:40

Stat Leaders

V. Young (Titans) 156.3 rat. 6-8 75% 117yds 1td
M. Bulger (Rams) 131.6 rat 14-17 82% 185 yds 1td

C. Henry (Titans) 7atts 23yds 1 td 3.2 avg
S. Jackson (Rams) 17atts 28yds 1td 1.6 avg

M. Manningham (Titans) 4rec 93yds 1td 23.2 avg
B. Williams (Rams) 5rec 84yds 16.8 avg

N. Asomugha (Titans) 4tack 2TFL 1int 1ffum 1frec
A. Carriker (Rams) 10tack 5TFL 3sacks 1ffum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #16
Rookie

Preseason Game #1: Next Day Press Conference

Griffin: I thought we played well in spots. Vince looked sharp and despite giving up 4 sacks I was proud of the job that the offensive line did. Defensively, we looked good at times, but our pass defense was about as effective as a speech on birth control to Shawn Kemp. We have to generate more pressure on the QB and our DB's have to make plays. We dropped two interceptions and left men open on countless routes. After breaking down the film I can say that the linebackers were rarely out of place and did a fantastic job of making tackles. Steven Jackson is a physical back, but our front seven was just as physical with him. We still have a long way to go, but I was encouraged about the direction that we are heading. I have time to take a couple of questions.

Fred Jacobs (Tennessean): Coach what were you're impressions of Mario Manningham?

Griffin: Although it was just one preseason game Mario looked very comfortable and he wasn't intimidated. I know there were questions about his character in college and this team endured some doozy's when Adam Jones was a part of this team, but thus far Mario has shown himself to be a student of the game & someone who listens. He roomed with Kerry Collins during training camp just so he could soak up knowledge from a veteran.

Harold Weston (Memphis Commercial-Appeal) Coach what is the status of Albert Haynesworth?

Griffin: Albert has a strained groin. He will miss practice today and possibly tommorrow, but I expect him to play a limited number of snaps against Oakland. We have to make sure the big fella is taken care of. Well I have to get to practice. I will address you guys again after the Oakland game if not sooner. Thank you and have a great day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »