Home

Simming Question

This is a discussion on Simming Question within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Simming Question

Okay so I'm doing each game in SuperSim then advancing the game to the end so I'm not actually calling the plays. My question is does doing it this way still have the HC/OC/DC (whoever calls the plays) call unlearned plays and do the players still learn plays at the same rate when simming as opposed to actually calling the plays myself?

I know that when I sim I lose the opportunity to steal plays from the other team (which sucks) but I guess thats a trade off to simming or not.

Just trying to figure out what I lose by simming rather than calling my own plays (which in my case takes to long, I want a quicker game so I can get back to the draft )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Simming Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51
Okay so I'm doing each game in SuperSim then advancing the game to the end so I'm not actually calling the plays. My question is does doing it this way still have the HC/OC/DC (whoever calls the plays) call unlearned plays and do the players still learn plays at the same rate when simming as opposed to actually calling the plays myself?

I know that when I sim I lose the opportunity to steal plays from the other team (which sucks) but I guess thats a trade off to simming or not.

Just trying to figure out what I lose by simming rather than calling my own plays (which in my case takes to long, I want a quicker game so I can get back to the draft )

I don't know the answers to your other questions, but you don't have to miss out on the opportunity to steal plays just because you SuperSim.

The option to steal plays appears at the 2:00 minute warning in the 4th qtr. All you have to do is 'Jump To Gameplay' right before the 2:00 warning and you should get the opportunity to steal plays.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Programmer

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

Play calling logic is exactly the same in SuperSim as in normal gameplay.

Learning should happen at the same rate.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
I don't know the answers to your other questions, but you don't have to miss out on the opportunity to steal plays just because you SuperSim.

The option to steal plays appears at the 2:00 minute warning in the 4th qtr. All you have to do is 'Jump To Gameplay' right before the 2:00 warning and you should get the opportunity to steal plays.
Excellent tip thanks.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bekins
Play calling logic is exactly the same in SuperSim as in normal gameplay.

Learning should happen at the same rate.
Good to know thanks for the info. Loving this game the more I play.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »