Home

Detroit Lions The Motor City Rebuilt

This is a discussion on Detroit Lions The Motor City Rebuilt within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:01 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Detroit Lions The Motor City Rebuilt

Mike Jenkins signed.
Jonathan Stewart signed.
Calais Campbell signed.
DeJuan Morgan walked out of contract talks.
Cody Wallace signed.
Colt Brennan signed
Ali Highsmith signed.
Mack Bernard signed.
Taz McDray signed.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:05 PM   #10
Banned

DeJuan Morgan has just been signed. Training Camp can now begin without any distracts. Should be a fun year.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Banned

Jonathan Stewart Injury Press Conference....

Reporter #1: How serious is the Stewart injury? What will you do for a running game? Reports were he was amazing in the first couple of practices.

Tyrell Foreman: Well, Stewart has a bone bruise in his right thigh. He went for an MRI on Wednesday and it came back that he should miss 3-5 weeks. Which means he will miss most of the preseason. If he heals well which he is known to do well then he can get a few more practices in and hopefully the final preseason game. We will play with or without Stewart, you can't rely on 1 man to hold your offense together, especially a rookie who has never played 1 down yet.

Yes he was great in the first few practices. I haven't seen a running back move with his size like he did for a while. He is so poised and confident in his blockers. He was good in his drills. Hopefully he can translate the practice to the field for us.

Reporter #2: How do you plan to handle the Colts in your very first preseason game?

Foreman: Just like any other team I will prepare for. You study footage on their players and we counter them. We need to establish the run. We have 3 RB on the roster. Foster, Calhoun, and a invitee. Foster will start the game. We have to mix it up and we need to make plays.

Reporter #3: How do you feel about the upcoming season?

Foreman: I feel good. We are a confident team. The players expect to win and so do I. We plan to make a push for the playoffs. Something this organization must do. We have a solid overrall team that has upgraded on both sides of the ball. Now it's time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Your stuff is really fun and interesting to read. I hope you don't mind if I kind of stole some of your layout form.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #13
Rookie

Looks good so far! I just finished my first season with the Lions and finished 8-8. It's kind of funny that even though were using the same team I did sign or draft one player the same as you did. I guess that really shows you how much each person's system is different.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #14
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

I just think it's nice to see one of George Foreman's sons doing something other than selling grills. GO Tyrell!!!
I'm doing a Burke Marvins career with the Kitties SO I think I'll use picture 101 tthat has thike the dude with the eyebrows like SoS pads, but I think I might just trade everyone away and gut the team out at least as far as my cap can handle unloading or trading everyone, but say, i'll just keep my top 10 players.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

I wouldt say trade everyone away, detroit has 2 or 3 really good players. The problem is their non star players are way too weak
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »