Home

Miami's Long Journey

This is a discussion on Miami's Long Journey within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Miami's Long Journey

Damn, good luck to ya. I'll be following.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Miami's Long Journey

MONDAY PRESS CONFERENCE

Press:
Coach, what do you thinks is wrong with your team?

Coach Steel:
Well, you saw the game. There's not much to say. We have a lot of work ahead of us. Our offense can't move the ball, and our defense is giving up too many points. We just can't stop other teams. We have problems, big problems. We need to start with the basic, because this team is lost.

Press:
What did you think of your rookie QB: C. Henne?

Coach Steel:
He played ok. He had two interceptions on bad reads. He will learn from that. We really wanted him to try and manage the game for us, but when we fell behind 31-14 at half, he had to start throwing more. Our receivers didn't help much. They couldn't get open or they dropped key first down plays.

Press:
When do you expect HB: R. Williams to be back?

Coach Steel:
Well, I talk to the trainers this morning and they told me he might be ready to play this week. Now, we're still not sure, but there is a 60% chance he might go. R. Brown, as you know, is a little banged up right now. He's about 80% health. Cobbs has been given some relief to Brown.

We really want to get the running game going if we could. We had to turn to the passing game because we were so far behind in both games.

Press:
It seems your secondary was alittle lost out there in yesterdays game.

Coach Steel:
We were trying some new plays, but it seems some of the guys haven't quite got it down yet. Lehan was turned around a was beat on a 40 yard td pass. We have to work on the basics and turn things around.

Press:
Your next game is at the 2-0 New England Patriots, how do you game plan for them with the way your team is playing?

Coach Steel:
We're going to look at the game film and see what they like to do and try to defened against it. The have alot of weapons that give us a hardtime in matchups. I'm hoping we can get our running game going and take the game off of C. Henne. We'll see come Sunday.

Ok guys, I have a staff meeting in 5 minutes. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »