Home

Throw Power Vs. Accuracy

This is a discussion on Throw Power Vs. Accuracy within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Throw Power Vs. Accuracy

I drafted Woodson, but, can't get him to complete the short patterns. Not only that, but, his pot has DECREASED to the upper 80's.

Not sure the cause of that, or, how to increase his accuracy ratings.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:42 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 26

i had the special skills QB readiness and improved QB reads and i boosted my intangibles for QBs up to max and i also improved my offensive and qb coach up in the intangibles. if he had a decent game he would grow about a quarter to the next point if he had a great game he would gain about half or more.

even with those skills it still takes awhile for a QB to grow. its more real then madden where they just gain 10 points in awareness outta no where.

hope that helps
Old 09-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

i've had tremendous success with Andre Woodson....his first Pre-season was dreadful but by week 1 of the regular season he was completing 50% of his passes....fast forward to the middle of the year and he's completing 65-70% with an amazing TD-INT ration....he ended the season throwing 30 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.... i love the tangible progression of rookies in this game....funny enough though, in a case of another rookie on the opposite side of the ball, Keith Rivers had 15 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 Int, 2 FF, and 1 FR in his first game.....frm my experience it seems that QBs and DBs have the steepest curve in terms of adjustment to the NFL (in this game)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman Mafia
i've had tremendous success with Andre Woodson....his first Pre-season was dreadful but by week 1 of the regular season he was completing 50% of his passes....fast forward to the middle of the year and he's completing 65-70% with an amazing TD-INT ration....he ended the season throwing 30 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.... i love the tangible progression of rookies in this game....funny enough though, in a case of another rookie on the opposite side of the ball, Keith Rivers had 15 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 Int, 2 FF, and 1 FR in his first game.....frm my experience it seems that QBs and DBs have the steepest curve in terms of adjustment to the NFL (in this game)

As they should. The speed difference in the NFL makes those two positions the biggest in adjustment.
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »