Home

Clarification on drafts.

This is a discussion on Clarification on drafts. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Clarification on drafts.

I have yet to encounter he Jack English Draft.

I just did my 3rd draft and starting training camp after the 3rd draft.

I'm using the Raiders.

1st draft was the default 2008 draft class (Matt Ryan, Darren McFadded)
2nd draft was The Ozzie Jones draft class also Joe Kain (2009 draft Class)
3rd draft was The Boar Jackson draft class also Alex Hurst (2010 draft class)

I hope the next one I will have is the Jack English since I have 3 first round picks
for the 2011 Draft. It's supposed to be a stacked draft so should be fun, but i found the other
drafts to be huge in certain positions which thankfully have been the ones i needed.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:19 PM   #10
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
I have yet to encounter he Jack English Draft.

I just did my 3rd draft and starting training camp after the 3rd draft.

I'm using the Raiders.

1st draft was the default 2008 draft class (Matt Ryan, Darren McFadded)
2nd draft was The Ozzie Jones draft class also Joe Kain (2009 draft Class)
3rd draft was The Boar Jackson draft class also Alex Hurst (2010 draft class)

I hope the next one I will have is the Jack English since I have 3 first round picks
for the 2011 Draft. It's supposed to be a stacked draft so should be fun, but i found the other
drafts to be huge in certain positions which thankfully have been the ones i needed.
Did you even read this thread?

You will not see English in your career now that you have seen Ozzie Jones. There are FOUR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DRAFT PATHS.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:27 PM   #11
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4

As I understand it you will see every player on the top 50 list during your career, the drafts they are in will appear at different times is all. So I should see Jack English, Dane Morrow,Kelly James and Laron James Draft at some point as all of them are in the Same Draft Class together. I'm just hoping that's my next draft for the current career I'm doing.

I've done other careers with different teams and had the English draft the 2nd year sometimes it's the 3rd year and sometimes it's the 4th year.

Where you get your info from I have no idea but everyone will encounter each of the top 50 players during their career. The order of the draft classes is what is random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #12
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Post number 4 in this thread makes it sound as if they are separate, and exclusive from one another.

Meaning, in one career you will get English, and in another you won't.

This stuff is way too confusing, and I don't even know what to believe now.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
As I understand it you will see every player on the top 50 list during your career, the drafts they are in will appear at different times is all. So I should see Jack English, Dane Morrow,Kelly James and Laron James Draft at some point as all of them are in the Same Draft Class together. I'm just hoping that's my next draft for the current career I'm doing.

I've done other careers with different teams and had the English draft the 2nd year sometimes it's the 3rd year and sometimes it's the 4th year.

Where you get your info from I have no idea but everyone will encounter each of the top 50 players during their career. The order of the draft classes is what is random.
You misunderstand. If you are going to find English it will be in the 1st year. If your dont see him then you wont see him
Old 09-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
Rookie

CurlyJefferson's Arena

OVR: 2

Where do you get this list of the top 50 players?

Also, be careful of spoilers. I have done the Jack English draft, so I don't mind hearing people's names from that draft, but others might not want to hear about who is good. Not that
Spoiler
is some huge secret. It's kind of hard to miss him if you're paying attention. But still, best not to spoil it for others.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

I think most people got the top 50 from the Prima Guide. They list the top 50 players drafted in the game.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #16
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Quote:

How is that possible? English is the first draft everytime from everything I have heard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »