Home

something I have been unable to find

This is a discussion on something I have been unable to find within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: something I have been unable to find

And the real problem is with different positions it lists different skills in their skill progression thing so I dont know that without changing positions they would develop like they should in their new position. I really wish I had full control over player positions. WR to DB is a common one to so it is weird that they wont let you do it. Also, they mention players who move from Oline to Dline or visa versa and RB to LB etc during the draft but they wont let you do it.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:40 AM   #10
Rookie

CurlyJefferson's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
And the real problem is with different positions it lists different skills in their skill progression thing so I dont know that without changing positions they would develop like they should in their new position. I really wish I had full control over player positions. WR to DB is a common one to so it is weird that they wont let you do it. Also, they mention players who move from Oline to Dline or visa versa and RB to LB etc during the draft but they wont let you do it.
The LB that I want to move to SS was said to have moved from RB to LB when I took him in the draft. Maybe he is the same guy you are thinking of. I tried him at RB in the preseason, but he has no offensive attributes to speak of. His carrying was like 10, as was a bunch of other stuff. He didn't seem like someone who had played RB in college. I was disappointed, as I was looking forward to using him in a variety of roles. And not only can I not use him on offense, but I can't even change him to strong safety where he is better suited, and where I need him more. I still use him there though. The guy's name is
Spoiler
if you were wondering.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:08 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »