Home

How to sub in 2nd RB?

This is a discussion on How to sub in 2nd RB? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How to sub in 2nd RB?

I thought the Sub 2nd String changed the whole offense with 2nd string players and not just a specific player... going to have to try this...
Old 10-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGKoul
I thought the Sub 2nd String changed the whole offense with 2nd string players and not just a specific player... going to have to try this...
yeah that is what it does. If you do that and you go for a field goal, make sure to double check that it hasn't put your punter in as the kicker.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtydashone
yeah that is what it does. If you do that and you go for a field goal, make sure to double check that it hasn't put your punter in as the kicker.
if you are subbing in your entire 2nd string team then I would hope a missed field goal isn't that important anyways. The only reason I would ever sub like that is if It was a total blow out and I didn't want to risk injury

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMonts
if you are subbing in your entire 2nd string team then I would hope a missed field goal isn't that important anyways. The only reason I would ever sub like that is if It was a total blow out and I didn't want to risk injury
yeah it's not that important because I do only do it in blowouts where I've already won the game anyway, but it still annoys me that they put the punter in on kicks. You probably won't ever see a punter come in and attempt a field goal for the kicker in garbage time irl.

I just need to remember that they do that so I can sub him out before I try a field goal. I always forget.

Last edited by sixtydashone; 10-01-2008 at 11:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »