Home

Old 10-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: 19-0

Well I ended up going undefeated last night in my year 2 Niners career. The Colts and the Eagles are the two teams that gave me the most trouble in year 2. I barely squeaked out a win against them. And for some reason the Texans gave me lots of trouble as well although I did have lots of injuries that game.

The Bucs on the other hand I have only played once, in the year 1 NFC Championship game, but I stomped them really bad. Beat them 48-14, which was the biggest whooping I put on anybody that entire season. They were nowhere near the challenge that the Eagles, Colts, or Patriots were in year 1.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 19-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Colts and Bucs are the best in almost any franchise. That tampa 2 defense is mighty tough!!
If you want an offense that murders Tampa 2 teams go with the Steelers offense. A power running game is death on zones with faster, smaller players.

Just do a play now with the Steelers against Tampa or Indy. Indy will still be a hand full because their offense is obviously super but you can ram it right at them. Just throw in a play action every once and a while and you'll be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »