Home

Mike Zazzali, Trumaine Stallings, Kwame Frampton, Vonnie Mendengall, V. McBee Draft?

This is a discussion on Mike Zazzali, Trumaine Stallings, Kwame Frampton, Vonnie Mendengall, V. McBee Draft? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Mike Zazzali, Trumaine Stallings, Kwame Frampton, Vonnie Mendengall, V. McBee Draft?

Ok im about to go into my 2nd year of my current career and im on the draft path of these guys. I did it because this is the draft path ive yet to see. I see a couple of spoilers for this draft, but really im just wondering who should my first round pick be? My gm wants me to trade up, so I want the guy I pick to be worth it. Im the Patriots BTW

Thanks guys

Last edited by xrodmuc316; 10-04-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #2
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Mike Zazzali, Trumaine Stallings, Kwame Frampton, Vonnie Mendengall, V. McBee Dra

If you are the Pats, what's the point.....just kidding.
I'm using the Raiders and ending my third season today and will be having this draft also.
Good Luck, I'm taking ZaZZali 1st if I can get him since I really need a QB, despite winning the superbowl MVP and League MVP with Cutler, and again having a repeat performance with him he's rapidly going down hill stat wise. He keeps running the ball ??? and really getting banged up. He went from a 90 overall and in a year and a half down to a 86 and keeps going down.

Let me know how the draft works for ya.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Mike Zazzali, Trumaine Stallings, Kwame Frampton, Vonnie Mendengall, V. McBee Dra

Oh I'll be posting this draft all the spoiler etc...like i've been doing with the other drafts I've done. but that probably won't be for a day or two.....it's off to defend my superbowl championship first.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is this the draft where Demario Waddel is too? Cause if yes, u should definitely pick him. He has a 94 pot I think. He's a CB.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
If you are the Pats, what's the point.....just kidding.
I'm using the Raiders and ending my third season today and will be having this draft also.
Good Luck, I'm taking ZaZZali 1st if I can get him since I really need a QB, despite winning the superbowl MVP and League MVP with Cutler, and again having a repeat performance with him he's rapidly going down hill stat wise. He keeps running the ball ??? and really getting banged up. He went from a 90 overall and in a year and a half down to a 86 and keeps going down.

Let me know how the draft works for ya.
Mike Zazzali is great but he is in the 1st draft in 2009, so if your finishing your 3rd season he will not be there.

Also in the 2nd year of that draft career I took a QB in the 4th round his name for me was Patterson and I think he was compared to Billy Volek, but I needed a back-up QB and he had 92 or 93 THP. Well he was a stud with 95 potential and max stats of 96 THP and 96 THA.

So if you don't get Zazzali just wait, also in this career in the 3rd or 4th draft there is a Trent Stanton and he has the best stats of any QB in the game, with max 99 THP and THA plus 74 speed.

Waddel is totally awesome, and Aundray Bender in the 2nd year is one of my favorite WR's he just explodes of the line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
Oh I'll be posting this draft all the spoiler etc...like i've been doing with the other drafts I've done. but that probably won't be for a day or two.....it's off to defend my superbowl championship first.
Can't wait to see all your draft spoilers for this and any other draft you've done.

Don't for get to use the spoiler button for those that don't want to read them.

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Spoiler
Old 10-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by volball625
Spoiler
Fixed it for you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »