Home

Anyone Else Just Sim the Games?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Just Sim the Games? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone Else Just Sim the Games?

Seems like I might be the exception to the rule here, because I play every single game out including the pre-season games. I mean, if the game starts going bad and I'm getting blowed-out, I then start running just "Unlearned Plays" to get my team more experienced with them for the next game.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSurpent
Seems like I might be the exception to the rule here, because I play every single game out including the pre-season games. I mean, if the game starts going bad and I'm getting blowed-out, I then start running just "Unlearned Plays" to get my team more experienced with them for the next game.
I am with you on this. Sim, for me at least, just loses too much of the game. Also, I do the same thing, running "unlearned plays", if it gets out of hand. That way, you are building your playbook knowledge. The only thing I sim is the kicks, because I'am not going to download the patch. Has worked out great for me.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
The only thing I sim is the kicks, because I'am not going to download the patch. Has worked out great for me.
I don't follow. Is there something wrong with the kicks pre-patch that would cause you to sim them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
I don't follow. Is there something wrong with the kicks pre-patch that would cause you to sim them?
They missed too much.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #13
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

I only sim if i'm really struggling but I love just calling plays
Old 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Yes...it don't matter who is kicking....CPU/human they can't hit even a 20 ydr. Some people have no problems others do. I have no fumbling problems...others do. Seems what ever draft class is followed, then certain things happen.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
Yes...it don't matter who is kicking....CPU/human they can't hit even a 20 ydr. Some people have no problems others do. I have no fumbling problems...others do. Seems what ever draft class is followed, then certain things happen.
I think the pre-patch kicking problem was more directly related to KPW. I had always said I didn't have a FG kicking problem pre-patch, but I had A. Serna with 97 KPW. I think that was why.

Purp, have you still not dl the patch yet? I really think you should.

Oh, and OP, NO, I do not just sim the games, I play every second but my DC calls all defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #16
MVP

I must not play enough games (hence this specific thread), but I'd never really had a problem with FGs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »