Home

Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #65
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm back!

Ok, so I deleted all of my data from the hard drive and reloaded the game with default sliders, started another career, and in the first preseason game...the running game is back! I'm not saying this is the answer, but ever since I started jacking with the sliders, my running game was jacked up. I've only played one game, but not ONE TIME did a LB or Defensive linemen get to the backfield before the QB could hand off the ball. there were stops for losses, but nothing like before. both the chiefs and bears averaged 3.7 ypc for the game. I'll have to keep playing, but maybe this confirms the game should have no sliders whatsoever.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 9

I have never had any real issues with the running game and I never moved the sliders. So many threads and posts about "do this with the sliders, no wait, do this, etc, etc". This game in particular is tuned to AI vs AI. Messing with the sliders never seemed like a good idea.

Do I have bad games rushing the ball? Sure. But I have two rookies at guard and my worst running game was against the Steelers. No surprise there. Next game against the Lions, I put up almost 200 yards rushing (Steven Jackson/Chris Johnson). My suggestions it to leave the sliders at default. It is as good as it is going to get. You also have to remember that gameplay is tuned to include things like play knowledge, health, coach skills, etc. It is much more complicated, and most likely much more of a house of cards. So things like messing with the sliders can really throw things off balance.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:54 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Worst problem I've had is putting myself as a run oriented offense and getting to the end of the season to discover my QB has thrown for 5200 yards, 51 tds/17 int...my tight end has 149 catches for 1870 yards...
And my RB (Leron James) has 850 yards and 9 tds.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4

I tried to install patch, with my silver XBOX 360 LIVE account, no dice. What gives?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politude
I tried to install patch, with my silver XBOX 360 LIVE account, no dice. What gives?
dunno...it worked for me. try describing any messages that popped up or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »