Home

Old 12-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #33
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Too Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch22
Institute house rules for yourself to increase the challenge. I know it isn't the ideal solution but it can work if you try.
I think this is most important for having realistic outcomes. You can win with pretty much any team using the QB sneak in short yardage situations, pretty much a guaranteed first down. Calling the defensive plays gives a huge advantage to the user. The cpu team does not match up personnel very well defensively so I have my DC call the defense to even things out. (Frustrating though)

I'd rather not have to set house rules, but right now it's the only way to create a fair game. Not sure how easy it would be with the Cowboys, but with the Steelers I didn't win it all till year 6.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #34
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
I'd rather not have to set house rules, but right now it's the only way to create a fair game. Not sure how easy it would be with the Cowboys, but with the Steelers I didn't win it all till year 6.
Took me five or six seasons to win the Super Bowl as well. I use my Seahawks, and I inherited a pretty good team, but we had a weak run game, AWFUL trainer, and needed shoring up in some other areas.

I love the game...difficulty level seems perfect to me, if perhaps a touch on the easy side. But winning it all is quite a sufficient challenge, thanks.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:00 AM   #35
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Just started my 2nd year. There will be no undefeated season this year.
Lost to the Chargers 34-31!

Oh well, we move on!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »