Home

Has anyone figured out...

This is a discussion on Has anyone figured out... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Has anyone figured out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
Has anyone figured out how to stop the DL from being cut down by OL on pass rush? Or even getting a pass rush with 4 guys without blizting?

I'm looking around on the thread for all the guys who got this game when it first came out. It seems we all dissappeared. Well, if you are still out there let me know if you find a solution. You guys should be in your 6th season by now.

I'm trying to like this game again giving it a shot again, but this DL/OL interaction is annoying. I read a thread about someone being fired because he had a cap penalty of $54M...lol. It made me want to try my hand at the Lions.
No real answer on not getting laid out on your *** but to help on the pass rusing, I like to develop a few nickel and dime plays on defense where I blitz one or two DB's from just outside. I use the Titans Playbook and i get quite a few sacks and TFLs during my games.

Try that out and see how it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »