Home

Jack English OR Dane Morrow

This is a discussion on Jack English OR Dane Morrow within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jack English OR Dane Morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
He said that because at some point, all those stars will be needing new contracts. It's going to get extremely expensive

Oh i see. we will see what happens....
Old 01-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

I just started my new Lions chise, and my first draft was the English draft. I finished having the 4th pick. Gues who had the number 1 pick??? You guessed it, The Raiders..... I tried to move up. I saved it b4 the draft and re-loaded it a couple times to c if they would select someone else, but they didnt. so they took English number 1, I traded down to #20 and took Dane Morrow... AND in the later rounds, I drafted J.Scott(QB, 90+ pot). I also drafted(not in any specific order) Boma, Bellows, LeRon James(and changed his num to #23..lol), Mack J.(the top MLB), signed 2 UDFAs with 88+ pot and 1 over 90+ pot.... That great thing about that was i had no idea who i was signing... My GM didnt have anything unlocked for scouting other than what i did during the scouting process. Had to draft Bellows cuz Roy demanded a trade so I traded Roy along with a 3rd to get back in the late 1st where i drafted Mack J.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

If you're determined to get one of the big three, Kelly James, Morrow, and English, there's really no reason not to get Morrow. Since he generally goes near the end of the first round, you can save nearly $50 million dollars while getting an equal QB. Morrow's actually got the potential to be modestly mobile, mid 70s in speed, while English peaks at 71, so Morrow ends up quicker in the long run. On top of all that, if you have a decent team without a QB, like the Vikings or Bears, he's incredibly attainable. If you've got a top 10 pick and need to rebuild, trading down for more picks would be more responsible than simply buying into the English hype.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Its interesting, but i've been down this path 2 times, and both times Bellows was not even drafted. I was able to pick him up undrafted in the Undrafted rookie signing.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:18 AM   #21
Rookie

KingsRock91's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenage
Just have some quick questions. How do you know what draft path you are on and does somebody have a list of who all the clone players are? Thanks.
There are one of four drafts you can take part in (Marrow/English, Zazzali/Frampton, Sweeney and one more I don't recall...). Its determined by Adam Schefter talking about the recruits, but you could also check the draft preview and/or the board if its up for you. The names are the stars in their respective classes.
As for the player list, I believe Josh and Donny made some 20,000 characters, so a complete list would crash the internets. However, juts because the names are different, the players still exist (i.e. there could be a QB in Marrow draft that is 90 potential and a 6th rounder with one name on one franchise, and on another franchise, he would exist under a different name).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »