Home

The only way to make a better football game...

This is a discussion on The only way to make a better football game... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The only way to make a better football game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
I figured around $500k or so to put this together. I'm actually really serious about this. I like a partner who is in this business. We can have an "Operating Agreement" created that lays out our business plan along with the do's and don'ts. But the team of players that can create this idea i have is important to know if it can be done and at what budget.

Edit: The game i want to create, would be for PC.
If you are serious and have money, money is the key, then you wont have trouble putting together a team. BUT!

You can't just jump into such a project even if you have money. You need to do tons of research on game development or someone is going to take you for a ride. I suggest you start at gamedev.net and do general research. Then go to sloperama.com to learn even more. You will need at least one programmer, one artist, and one modeler. You will also need to design the game with a football expert. It is going to be a huge job.

Do the background research first, then see how you feel about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »