Home

Help with playbook

This is a discussion on Help with playbook within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2009, 05:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Help with playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface12188
when u say patch, u have to download it? cuz i dont have xbox live...............
The work around is to create plays outside of career mode then import them into your playbook. It is document else where in this forum.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

i c. good lookin out...
Old 01-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface12188
when u say patch, u have to download it? cuz i dont have xbox live...............
X-Box Live Silver is free. Just create an account and it will ask you if you want Gold. Say no and it should then create a silver account.

Also, you need to be able to download patches, not only for HC09, but for the XBox itself. The HC patch fixes alot of critical issues. Also, there is a patch for the X-Box that will allow you to install games on the hard drive. If you install HC to the hard drive, load times go down 50-75%.

After doing all the patching the game is 100% better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 29

Question on this, since it's related:

How the heck do I create plays in career mode other than in a game.

The game tells me that one of my goals is to introduce 10 new plays to my book by a certain time.

But when I go to the playbook section - there's no obvious way to create a play. The only way I know how to edit/create a play is in game, when you select "Y" to edit the play you've chosen.

There has to be an easy way on the main screen to just create some new plays to add to my book.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #13
Rookie

At some points in the preseason, you cannot create plays. I have no idea why that is the case. About the time of training camp you can create plays in the play creator.

Also, as far as the "Add Plays" goal, only downloading plays will satisfy this goal.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:22 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatter555
At some points in the preseason, you cannot create plays. I have no idea why that is the case. About the time of training camp you can create plays in the play creator.

Also, as far as the "Add Plays" goal, only downloading plays will satisfy this goal.

that isnt true in my experience. ive completed the goal by only adding plays i created in the editor.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatter555
X-Box Live Silver is free. Just create an account and it will ask you if you want Gold. Say no and it should then create a silver account.

Also, you need to be able to download patches, not only for HC09, but for the XBox itself. The HC patch fixes alot of critical issues. Also, there is a patch for the X-Box that will allow you to install games on the hard drive. If you install HC to the hard drive, load times go down 50-75%.

After doing all the patching the game is 100% better.
Thanks. I have wireless internet in my apartment complex. And i know that there is a wireless adapter for the 360. Will that work? Ive never had xbox live, i always thought we get charged.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »