Home

The Mike Vick of the Head Coach Draft...

This is a discussion on The Mike Vick of the Head Coach Draft... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The Mike Vick of the Head Coach Draft...

Who is it, and in what year? I'm not talking about guys with like 85-90 speed, I'm talking about a guy with 95-99 speed, elusiveness, juke move, and a cannon for an arm... I know they had to sneak one guy in with the amazing physical abilities of Mike Vick, the closest I saw is the Vince Young/Terrelle Pryor clone, Darius Pryor...

Anyone?

Last edited by salmarino; 01-29-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The Mike Vick of the Head Coach Draft...

Ron Mexico

Old 02-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Exclamation Re: The Mike Vick of the Head Coach Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmarino
Who is it, and in what year? I'm not talking about guys with like 85-90 speed, I'm talking about a guy with 95-99 speed, elusiveness, juke move, and a cannon for an arm... I know they had to sneak one guy in with the amazing physical abilities of Mike Vick, the closest I saw is the Vince Young/Terrelle Pryor clone, Darius Pryor...

Anyone?
My favorite player in the game has been 20 year-old Marquan Adams from Washington. He's in the Zazzalli class but in like year's 2012-2015 so you need to work through some years. He has 97 speed, elusiveness is like 95, he's 6'3 222lbs. His THP is like 97 and his accuracy is around 92 max but his learning is just 55-60,

I drafted him and coached everyone of his games, lucky for him I had a great team already and system for him the spread with the Gator formations. I used my "motivation" special skill to improve all of my guy's potential and beginning his 3rd season after a Super Bowl, NFL MVP award and just turning 22 he had 97 speed, 99THP, 99THA, and 97 AWA plus his elusiveness was at 98. That season he threw for around 4,800 yards 47 TD's 17 INT's his completion% was around 65 but he ran for 1,600 yards and 14 TD's.
I just wish I could have had him earlier in my franchise to get a full 15 years out of him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »