Home

Which Rebuilding Team Should I use

This is a discussion on Which Rebuilding Team Should I use within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which Rebuilding Team Should I use in NFL Head Coach 09 Xbox 360
Atlanta Falcons-69 Overall 5 12.50%
Buffalo Bills-74 Overall 1 2.50%
Detroit Lions-73 Overall 10 25.00%
Kansas City Chiefs-74 Overall 6 15.00%
Miami Dolphins-68 Overall 7 17.50%
Oakland Raiders-72 Overall 4 10.00%
St. Louis Rams-74 Overall 3 7.50%
San Franciso 49ers-70 Overall 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Which Rebuilding Team Should I use

I need a Winner so continue to voting thx I must have a winner by tonight I totally appreciate this thx.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #18
Rookie

This Thread is closed Iam making a new one with the final 7 Teams I decided to take The Buffalo Bills out cause I think their too good I decided to leave the Oakland Raiders in so its down to the final 7 I will be posting the poll now thx and again please dont be mad at me Iam just trying to decide what team to use. I hope u guys are patient cause the last thing I want to do is for u guys to get mad at me SO continue voting and thx for the support I totally appreciate it.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Rookie

This Thread is closed Iam making a new one with the final 7 Teams I decided to take The Buffalo Bills out cause I think their too good I decided to leave the Oakland Raiders in so its down to the final 7 I will be posting the poll now thx and again please dont be mad at me Iam just trying to decide what team to use. I hope u guys are patient cause the last thing I want to do is for u guys to get mad at me SO continue voting and thx for the support I totally appreciate it.

The First 3 Teams Who Receive 5 Votes Will move on to the Final four then I will be doing a new poll then we will get down to the final 2 thx for youre patient Iam very new here I thank u all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »