Home

Packers Career Help

This is a discussion on Packers Career Help within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Packers Career Help

I have been playing with the Steelers since I started playing this game and I found it really easy, winning the super bowl my first two season. I was thinking about starting a packers career with a new coach and trying to make some adjustments in the way they play and in the rosters. I want to run a 3-4 defense right away so I was thinking of starting before the preseason. I figured I could move Jenkins to DT, sign Chris Canty for my RDE spot, trade KGB to free up cap space and maybe trade away a DT or two. The only thing is I dont think the packers have a 1st round pick and they have two cornerbacks who are getting old. Also im not sure how good Rodgers is in the game or Grant. The offensive line needs work so im not sure what I should do. I guess I need help on getting started, who I should get rid of and who I should look for in the FA and the draft. The packers I think will have some where around 25-30mil in cap space.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Packers Career Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan28
I have been playing with the Steelers since I started playing this game and I found it really easy, winning the super bowl my first two season. I was thinking about starting a packers career with a new coach and trying to make some adjustments in the way they play and in the rosters. I want to run a 3-4 defense right away so I was thinking of starting before the preseason. I figured I could move Jenkins to DT, sign Chris Canty for my RDE spot, trade KGB to free up cap space and maybe trade away a DT or two. The only thing is I dont think the packers have a 1st round pick and they have two cornerbacks who are getting old. Also im not sure how good Rodgers is in the game or Grant. The offensive line needs work so im not sure what I should do. I guess I need help on getting started, who I should get rid of and who I should look for in the FA and the draft. The packers I think will have some where around 25-30mil in cap space.
I think in the initial offseason, Canty is a RFA.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Packers Career Help

I passed on him anyway, he wanted way to much. I am on draft day and still trying to decide who I will pick. I have players that I am looking at in the later rounds but just not sure who I will take in the 1st. I guess I will just let it play out and see who's on the board when I am on the clock.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »