Home

Release Demand

This is a discussion on Release Demand within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Release Demand

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them yet but one of my players started demanding to be traded. The problem is he (Dre Moore) is a 91 OVR DT and the anchor of my dline. So there is no way I am going to be trading him. Now about a week after this a new event pops up saying he demands his release and the game is forcing me to release him. I am hoping there is someway around this or to fix this because he is still under contract for another 2 years and I am not going to just let that type of player go out on the market with nothing to show for it.
I really do hope there is something I can do to fix this beacuse there is no way the game should focre me to release him. I should have the option to let him hold-out or just not play to atleast keep him off the market. Players demand trades and releases all of the time and teams are in no way obligated to trade or release the player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Release Demand

Same thing happened to me with Roy Williams. Nothing you can do about it as far as I know. I agree, it sucks to have it taken out of your hands like that. Best thing to do is when a player starts demanding to be traded, trade him. At least that way you get something out of him.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

it happened to me with mcfadden in the offseason. just dismiss the item and nothing happens-you keep him. but he will be disgruntled
Old 02-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

it happened with Eli manning..i started Jeff Meadows over Eli

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »