Home

Draft help please!!

This is a discussion on Draft help please!! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Draft help please!!

Ok I have read around the forums (only the first 4 pages) and have seen tons of draft names like Ozzie Smith draft path, or draft path etc...

Is there any different types of draft classes or are they randomly generated throughout the season... or does each person who creates a HC or plays as a current HC automatically have the same draft paths from year to year.

Thank you in advance and I don't mid spoilers if they must be said to further explain the process of draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Draft help please!!

There are 4 different draft paths. You can tell by what Schefter comments on in his draft update after your las preseason game. Once you get that draft, you will have 15 years set in stone after that. ALWAYS save right before/after your last preseason game if you want a specific path so you can exit until you get it.

Now for telling which one, just check for one of these 4 players in the scouting results. You will either have the Luke Rambis, Mike Zazzali, Jack English or the Ozzie Jones path. The first three are QB's so look for their names. If not, check the RB's for Ozzie and you'll have that one. My personal favorite is the Zazzali, however the 1st year of the English path is loaded.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Draft help please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1517
There are 4 different draft paths. You can tell by what Schefter comments on in his draft update after your las preseason game. Once you get that draft, you will have 15 years set in stone after that. ALWAYS save right before/after your last preseason game if you want a specific path so you can exit until you get it.

Now for telling which one, just check for one of these 4 players in the scouting results. You will either have the Luke Rambis, Mike Zazzali, Jack English or the Ozzie Jones path. The first three are QB's so look for their names. If not, check the RB's for Ozzie and you'll have that one. My personal favorite is the Zazzali, however the 1st year of the English path is loaded.
Awesome thank you very much... only bad thing is I'm locked in atm to a set path... have no clue which one yet though, but I saved after my week1 win vs Oakland so I cant relaly jump back and change it now I take it...

Oh well I was planning on making a new HC soon and screwing around with that so we shall see how things work out... thank you again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »