Home

Hardest team for you to rebuild?

This is a discussion on Hardest team for you to rebuild? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 05-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #17
Rookie

ThrillzNSkillz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Hardest team for you to rebuild?

At least theres variables in the seasons, although the Jets seem a bit clutzy..LOL..

That is weird. I'd want to cut him too, and use that roster spot.

Do you SuperSim or actually play each game? I actually play (coach), I just cant get into the simming part..

Also, I guess theres an option somewhere reg: the draft and control. My GM kept wanting me to draft guys I didnt want to, so I got killed with my Coach Rating..I'm sure I'll be fired after my first year.

Last edited by ThrillzNSkillz; 05-06-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #18
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

I play pre and post season...supersim the rest. But I watch the ss so I can jump in if I need to...like after my starting qb threw his 5th int of the 1st half I went and benched him for my 2nd stringer.

I play about 1-2 hours a night after everyone goes to bed

Us the game changers during the pre-season to jack up your approval. Do what is popular...dont worry if you win the game or not. It is pre-season. Use it as a chance to get your players to learn the playbook...especially if you brought in a new playbook.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #19
Rookie

ThrillzNSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
I play pre and post season...supersim the rest. But I watch the ss so I can jump in if I need to...like after my starting qb threw his 5th int of the 1st half I went and benched him for my 2nd stringer.

I play about 1-2 hours a night after everyone goes to bed

Us the game changers during the pre-season to jack up your approval. Do what is popular...dont worry if you win the game or not. It is pre-season. Use it as a chance to get your players to learn the playbook...especially if you brought in a new playbook.
OK. I would have benched him after the 3rd INT in first half ..LOL..

Its going to take me forever to finish 1 season (is there going to be a HC 2010? ) - I'm lucky if I get an hour a day. me too, after wife and son go to bed..

Yeah, new playbook, thanks for advice, I just finished draft, I think I'm at point where you have option to sign Undrafted players...then I'll have fun trying to sign all my draft picks (5 first rounders-Good thing KC has alot of cap room)
Old 05-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #20
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

LOL...I should have...but we won. It doesnt look like there will be a 2010 version...from what it says on here the team is working on madden...guess we can pray for 2011

I would suggest looking at the lower rounds in later drafts. I have a dynasty thread I just started on here (dont know how to link them yet) but I rarely pick in the first round...cant see spending that kind of money every year. So I load up in the later rounds. Seems to have worked...won 3 sbs in 7 years and have 36 mil under salary cap...
Old 05-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #21
Rookie

ThrillzNSkillz's Arena

Yeah, I might have just gotten my franchise in trouble, as I'll be spending a fortune on 5 1st rd and 2 2nd rounders.

Bad news on 2010 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #22
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

You could always do like most of us have done...learn from this one...can it...and start over. I think I did that 4 or 5 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #23
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm switching on and off between this game and NFL 2k5 right now, but in this game I'm trying to rebuild the Dolphins for my 2nd time. The first time, i started before the offseason and my team was 10-2 in my first season led by Matt Ryan and Early Doucet, but that was before the patch and so I started over since the injury bug had killed it.

My 2nd time, I started in preseason and I feel like I have a top notch team. The owner expects me to make it to the postseason. But my team has really struggled. I've been simulating my games this time around as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »